sharetrader
Page 260 of 764 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360760 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 7632

I'm in. Love the product. Throat Guard has never let me down and that is worth trying to save. May help a Kiwi battler last a while longer.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    I've thought long and hard about this and decided not to throw good money after bad. Part of me wants to gamble and throw some more money in as I love probiotics and think they have great potential but I have no faith that the management of this company has the expertise to make it happen. Their tech and development credentials are proven. Their sales and marketing and entrepreneurial skills aren't up to the job IMO
    Perhaps rather than adding fresh money you should sell some of your current holding on market? Then you can reinvest that money via the rights issue.

That way Blis get their money which may mean your current holding doesn't go down the drain. That is better than doing nothing.

Plus you're no worse off than you are now. You might even be better off depending on the sell price.

Personally I have done that this week. Blis will get their money and I am no worse off than if I had done nothing. Better off actually as the sell price all week has been 0.7 cents or higher.

I have done this because I don't want to invest any more money into the company at this time, but am happy with what is invested.

FP and CTC feel free not to tell me I should have sold and kept the money. Your opinions have already been noted...

If Often and co buy up heavily this time round, which isn't certain as no indications have been given, that will be a sign for all of us for the next rights issue next year. I don't think they are going to let this company go down the drain but are gradually gaining a greater and greater share.

For all the people that harp on about how somebody big should buy Blis and invest heavily in the marketing well doh! Anyone capable of doing this will be just of capable of investing heavily in marketing. The current management team don't have the resources to do this. They don't have the skill set either. They can't afford to buy it. Stratum/Novus do which is why they have gone down that road. Sensible strategy all things considered.

Yes the website is ****e.

I suspect the Salvation Army partnership will turn up on Close Up and Campbell Live soon enough. Is just the kind of thing Mark Sainsbury loves. Good PR if they leverage the opportunity properly...

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    ...because what Blis offer is not particularly unique anymore. Other companies offer probiotics into NZ and overseas markets.
    Very incorrect. You should start learning about probiotics before making incorrect statements. The ones in your body already and the ones you can supplement.

How many other oral probiotics are available? How many of them are 'advanced probiotics'? None you say? Yes Blis K12 is completely unique in that regard.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    Very incorrect. You should start learning about probiotics before making incorrect statements. The ones in your body already and the ones you can supplement.

How many other oral probiotics are available? How many of them are 'advanced probiotics'? None you say? Yes Blis K12 is completely unique in that regard.

Obviously you consider that consumers should know that. How on earth could they?

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Obviously you consider that consumers should know that. How on earth could they?
    The original statement wasn't about consumers. Nor was my reply. I was merely pointing out that you are wrong. That stands.

So what are these products then?

http://www.healthpost.co.nz/specials...FZBUpgodt1EAhg

http://www.healthandherbs.co.nz/Prod...Kids-Probiotic

Why is my job to learn what "advanced probiotics" are? That's the job of Blis, and they've failed utterly at this.
    Ditto on this i.e. the original statement wasn't about consumers. Nor was my reply. I was merely pointing out that you are wrong. That stands

The first is an oral probiotic. But it isn't an advanced one.

The second like most on the market isn't targeting the oral cavity.

It isn't your job, but making incorrect statements isn't either.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post

Could you perhaps point out where courses are held for the ignorant, like me, to learn about probiotics? Many retailers of this stuff would benefit also as the couple I have asked didn't know there was a difference either.

Comedy from the Blis Annual report for 2012 on page 9.

http://blis.co.nz/media/pdf/blis_annual_report.pdf

"The past year has seen considerable re-development ofthe website (www.blis.co.nz), including the introduction ofinternet sales."

Yep! Someone hired a 2 year old to randomly throw things on there.

It looks like what it is.. a technically oriented company that doesn't understand their consumers and thinks people buy science. The video of the interview with Paul Henry should be bigger and up near the top. They need testimonials from real customers, a simple front page and simple product pages and then people can drill down to all the science and a much better layout so people can see the data

This is HUGE

Animal remedies is a HUGE market

Maybe BLT needs to take some of its own medicines .....seeing it is a dog stock and this stuff good for dogs