sharetrader
Page 294 of 764 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    so it is a nice feeling to be raped and pillaged?
    I think you need to look up the word pillaged in the dictionary.

Haha yeah i tryed to anticipate the nzfsa approval news haha but bought in at the high and got stuck at the top!. I honestly thought that news would push BLT to .04... but oh well speculating slapped me in the face with a wake up call! Wish we could have real time trends like every other country

Quote Originally Posted by Huskeez View Post
    Haha BLT was my first trade in my life. I was MR 0.035 lol got out today at 0.026... ouch! Many lessons learned though!
    Hey that's not so bad. I bought at 0.35...

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    What you REALLY want is evidence of earnings growth.
    You are sooooo right!!

In the short term I'll settle for an announcement a minor player like Nestle are releasing a yogurt product but yes, earnings are the key!

I don't see any reason to panic about BLT ownership. The share price has fallen back a bit but there is hardly a mad rush to get out based on depth/sales for the last week or two. Considering the price went from .7 to 3.5 in just a few weeks to come back a bit is hardly unexpected. Anybody selling out now could miss the next big rise. Based on the past few weeks it seems it doesn't take much in the way of good news to boost the share price considerably in percentage terms. It would be too easy to sell out in the 2 cent range only to find the share price at 5 or 6 cents next time they come up with something positive. I'm sitting on my hands anyway. Each to their own of course

Guru

Two big parcels sold yesterday - assume they formed part of the 3m offer so about half of that still to be sold which will keep the price in the 2-3c range for a few more days. Then will be back up in the low three cent range until we get news to burst through that 3.4-3.5c barrier.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Someone going in big at 2.6. Shall see if it gets gobbled up by that 3M seller...
    Big volumes buyers will tend to need to bid up to get the volumes required. And big volume sellers tend to need to ask down. So this may push up the price this afternoon?

Kiaora fellow STraders from melbourne....havnt been watchng things for a few days now....when i left nz there was a 3m plus sell overhang......did that get gobbled up by the market or withdrawn?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    Kiaora fellow STraders from melbourne....havnt been watchng things for a few days now....when i left nz there was a 3m plus sell overhang......did that get gobbled up by the market or withdrawn?
    It was withdrawn but then two big parcels (about 1.5m total) sold later that day at 2.6 I think - not sure it was the same guy or if it was a shake down and they have been buying more at 2.6-2.7 later in the week.

Will be interesting to see if 3 is the new ceiling or if it goes up to 3.4 again.

....thanks for that CJ......ill be back in a few days and maybe crank things along again!!
    Hey this coastline south of melbourne is a beautiful place (the Great Ocean Road, apollo bay etc) ....at times i thought i was back in GODS own,!!