sharetrader
Page 296 of 764 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 7632

The reviews suggest this stuff is good. Maybe you should buy some?

http://www.healthydirections.com/gen...e/#tab-reviews

Outside thinking.

Hi Leftfield and here is a slightly tardy welcome to sharetrader

I can't spot the hint you refer to? Can you please clarify?
    Thanks for the welcome... sorry you can't read the hint. I'm not sure why you can't see the hint/quote as it appears ok in my computer? Here again (via cut and paste) is what appears in the last para of a 17 Jan 2013 Press Release from Bliss:
    "Bliss 18 (TM) is an oral cavity probiotic, which has been shown to support the teeth and Gums. Bliss 18 (TM) is able to protect itself from other invading bacteria by secreting specific short chain proteins or Peptides..."

The full quote can be seen if you log in to the Direct Broking site and go to BLT and follow the links to "News".

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Thanks for the welcome... sorry you can't read the hint. I'm not sure why you can't see the hint/quote as it appears ok in my computer? Here again (via cut and paste) is what appears in the last para of a 17 Jan 2013 Press Release from Bliss:
    "Bliss 18 (TM) is an oral cavity probiotic, which has been shown to support the teeth and Gums. Bliss 18 (TM) is able to protect itself from other invading bacteria by secreting specific short chain proteins or Peptides..."

The full quote can be seen if you log in to the Direct Broking site and go to BLT and follow the links to "News".
    So you saying the hint is: Bliss 18 can be used in an oral hygiene sence eg toothpaste

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dej View Post
    So you saying the hint is: Bliss 18 can be used in an oral hygiene sence eg toothpaste
    So all they need is Colgate to licence it then - another quote from me to add to the ridicule I got re my Nestle comment

The question is is that the best delivery method?

I would have though yoghurt was a accepted method of delivery similar to this: http://www.symbioyoghurt.co.nz/ Add gut health and mouth health together would be a great combo.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

veteran

I like some aspects of BLT-- but this is starting to look like a site for Amway

"Probiotics - such as the New Zealand-developed BLIS K12 throat guard - were raised as a potential prevention method, but more work needed to be done on the effectiveness, Prof Carapetis said."

(Just a quote from the above article)
    Last edited by Dej; 07-02-2013 at 11:52 AM.

Guru

Imagine if it did work and it could be added to Fonterra's free milk in schools program (not sure if that is technically possible).

*thinking from a help the kids perspective rather than a financial perspective.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Imagine if it did work and it could be added to Fonterra's free milk in schools program (not sure if that is technically possible).

*thinking from a help the kids perspective rather than a financial perspective.
    Politics and ethics will probably stock this being taken up widely in the short to medium term but this product being discussed in that forum is excellent. How many more doctors will recommend their patients (or patients parents) try K12 on the basis it won't do any harm and is likely to make life much more enjoyable. How much is one nights sleep (or one fewer unpaid sick day) worth? A kid with a hacking cough in the next room doesn't make for a happy kid or parent....

I note Blis are seeking interest from health shops to sell their products in NZ. That is a new move. It is interesting that it may move beyond the chemist. I have been wondering for years why they don't expand their distribution network but have always presumed they have an exclusive NZ distribution agreement with Pharmabroker. I would hope that M18 into dentistry practices in NZ will also follow...