sharetrader
Page 367 of 764 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417467 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    pretty happy with myself :PAttachment 5080
    Great prediction, well done. I was going to get some more, but didnt think it would climb back so quickly. see what next week brings.

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    I think you're on the nail there, GR8DAY.

Not a few of us have sat through six years of this strategy, both with funds we could have used elsewhere and with gritting of teeth from time to time, and it is extremely satisfying to see victory only inches away. It wasn't easy sitting through some of those tough times, but it is a matter of pride to be so close to having hatched a valuable NZ business and a very valuable scientific breakthrough.

I'm very grateful to all the good folks of Blis, including our long-suffering, and very hard-working, CEO who put together this audacious plan, and his team of willing workers. I'm very grateful to the Board for sitting through this, thick and thin. Well done Dunedin.

And I'm very grateful for those fellow shareholders who have stood the distance. Well done, blokes.

And obviously I'm in awe of Professor Tagg for those very long years in the laboratory.

Having said all of which, we still have to wait for next year to see if this really is the win we've been hoping for! Odds definitely in our favour now though.

.......very nicely put SIMLA, indeed it's easy to loose sight of the founding visionaries and their goals as we all get caught up in the hype surrounding such an overdue re-rating of the SP. Indeed it's been a very longhaul for some but now closer than ever for that vision to become reality. This is only my second stock (other than WDT) that I intend locking away for the longterm.......and for similar reasons ie........ beginnings of a much awaited turnaround.
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

Just for fun, 52 weeks according to the NZX site:

BLT 200%, PEB 223%, ATM 12%, DIL, -12%, XRO 450%

Which one will top that list in 12 months, I wonder?

Guru

with DIL hopefully coming right once it restates, that would have been a fomidable pick list for the stock pick comp.

Banned

Its guesswork....but if we have no news.... I would expect a slow drift to 1.4c over the next 8 weeks.. then I will buy more.

Banned

Hi Moosie .. Female Finnish Volleyball team actually,

that was a Cpl of months ago, just back from 3 weeks in India... trains mostly, Tea Plantations and F1 at Nodia ( near New Delhi ) and Trekking in Darjeeling region .. plus Diwali.. ( Big festival lots of fireworks )

Now back trying to earn a $.

Cheers

老外

I have got 4 of them in my portfolio and 3 in the stock picking contest, lucky me!

Not sure its entirely useful using that sort of point in time analysis as it is completely opening to choosing starting and ending points which insinuates data manipulation. I prefer cold hard data which only two of those on the list have (XRO does but its difficult for me to ascribe future value to a loss making company and for other reasons). Interestingly the two that have good data based on fundamentals instead of potentials are the ones with the lowest 12 month capital gains. That should tell you something about the current state of the market - that it is pricing in a lot of blue sky that may not eventuate.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by croesus View Post
    Its guesswork....but if we have no news.... I would expect a slow drift to 1.4c over the next 8 weeks.. then I will buy more.
    Maybe. But it would be a risk to sell for a cent only to have the company issue an update in February saying they are exporting yoghurt or whatever to China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and NZ, and Europe ("Upon receipt of export accreditation [(expected in December)] these products will be marketed in Australasia, Asia and parts of Europe.") And they did talk of launches "in major international markets" without stating how soon that was, or whether it was the same subject. A risky time to sell cheaply?
    Last edited by simla; 23-11-2013 at 08:46 PM.

.....agree Simla, just as I warned that the biggest risk with PEB was NOT owning them and what happens?......just a couple of weeks later the shareprice rockets from 49c through to about $1.75!!! I really do believe the same applies here to Blis esp. with the new well established shareholders....not like they spend millions buying into this story just to sit on their hands. You can bet your bottom dollar they are working away right now setting up marketing/supply/ distribution lines to get the product onto shelves in one form or another AND remember we are now talking CHINESE shelves (not to mention the rest of ASIA). Dont get caught up in the SP movements folks, focus on the BUSINESS POTENTIAL in front of us and I think you will not only end up holding tightly onto your stock but maybe even topping up along the way......just enjoy the ride.
    Have a Gr8day.

Banned

Cheers Simla.

I agree, if I owned any ( not currently) I wouldn't sell under 2 c, but I think I have a good chance of buying some around 1.4c... if no news forthcoming over the next few months.

I have been in and out of BLT many times, and I like the product.. its great on Long Haul Flights..... but prepared to take the risk of not paying 2.7c...

I realise that decision could bite me on the rump... if they announce a massive deal... but life is about weighing risks.

Regards Croesus

ps You have been a believer and advocate for this stock for many years and I applaud you for that..... fingers crossed 2015 is the year.

Hopefully AOR/CRP will be the same....