sharetrader
Page 371 of 764 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421471 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 7632
    老外

Quote Originally Posted by croesus View Post
    You are on to it Goldfinger.... every year for the last 6 at least... its been could ev should ev would ev... but.. oops... I can not see 2.2 c being sustainable unless we get real news.. will buy at 1.2c approx.... look at the 2 year chart... why people paid 3 c is beyond me...
    Completely agree, one of those companies constantly "on the cusp", but with no follow through. I really hope they do though...

DISC: Sold out at 3c, might look at buying in if they actually start selling something! But TBH, with such a small amount of money in their capital raising, I don't see them doing a big marketing push into say China. Although hopefully one of their Chinese investors can use some guangxi to leverage one of their pharmacies to sell it. I will keep my eyes peeled on pharmacy shelves over here in China and tell everyone if I see 'em (probably right after I buy them!)

Absolutely new to BLT, and haven't read all 264 pages of this thread but I have a simple question (not trying to ruffle any feathers here). This sounds like a good product, but who is going to buy it? Has anyone on ST bought their product before and does anyone buy it frequently? Perhaps it is a solution looking for a problem, hence many years later people are still waiting for sales to eventuate.

.......i think they currently sell around $30,000 of product per week......and I hope/expect this figure will treble over the next 12mnths. I base this not only on my own optimism and enthusiasm but big steps having been made recently with much much more to come. Who buys it?....well clearly we should all be buying it for both general AND specific health issues........for both curative AND preventative reasons. If/when the Asian market is "cracked" the sales growth could well be exponential. ps......I may be wrong on those figures, just off the top of my head. Simla??
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

I think you are right that about $30k/wk is their expected target for the current year.

As to whether the product is any use, it is a rare day I don't take one or both of K12 and M18 myself. On the one hand my dentist really likes my mouth. And on the other we used to have colds here a lot and now pretty well never. And the M18 makes your teeth feel wonderfully clean.
    Last edited by simla; 27-11-2013 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
    Absolutely new to BLT, and haven't read all 264 pages of this thread but I have a simple question (not trying to ruffle any feathers here). This sounds like a good product, but who is going to buy it? Has anyone on ST bought their product before and does anyone buy it frequently? Perhaps it is a solution looking for a problem, hence many years later people are still waiting for sales to eventuate.
    Yes I tried and like it, certainly notice the effects of K12 & K18, no colds and teeth feel better. Being an old scrooge though, I feel its a bit expensive to take daily all year round, if they can break into the affluent Asian / European markets sales could soar. I am a trader in this stock, sold at a good profit last week but will buy again.

Banned

A weak close..... more news needed.

Quote Originally Posted by croesus View Post
    A weak close..... more news needed.
    Bad news this morning. It seems the directors are dumping.

Good chance to buy or something they know that we don't aka stay away you think?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by hling88 View Post
    Bad news this morning. It seems the directors are dumping.
    Its one director but still concerning. He and associated entities are in the top 20 shareholding and the amount sold is minimal.

......needed a bit of christmas money probably??
    Have a Gr8day.