sharetrader
Page 372 of 764 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 7632

......needed a bit of christmas money probably??
    Have a Gr8day.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ......needed a bit of christmas money probably??
    Probably. Directors fees are only $5k so no gravy train there.

......LOL. Im seeing another "top-up" opportunity coming up......any day now!!
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by hling88 View Post
    Bad news this morning. It seems the directors are dumping.
    I calculate ~2m from a holding of ~13m. Anybody concur?

Either way, I agree - not a good look having directors dumping, and we wonder why.

Look at the chart for the past 12 months and you'll see after the sp's exponential rise Jan/Feb, there was a steady sell off...and that time it had risen to 3.4c. The is some risk that this could drop further before the next bit of good news sends it north again.

Discl: No longer holding but I do now have a bid sitting not far from market price.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

......as I said bob, he needed some xtra Xmas money! 2m out of 13m is hardly a "dumping".......we all have different reasons for buying AND selling. Agree tho not a good "look" but then again there are many different ways of "looking" at it. His call.......maybe the wife or kids needed a new car?? Good luck mopping up these cheapies!
    Have a Gr8day.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ......as I said bob, he needed some xtra Xmas money! 2m out of 13m is hardly a "dumping".......we all have different reasons for buying AND selling. Agree tho not a good "look" but then again there are many different ways of "looking" at it. His call.......maybe the wife or kids needed a new car?? Good luck mopping up these cheapies!
    And 'his' holidings are in multiple trusts so he may not even be the beneficiary. The trusts investment rules may also have come into play.

.......Pacific Edge Bio (PEB) currently turns over about $650 pw (not a misprint). BLIS currently turns over about $30,000 pw (not a misprint) PEB has a market cap of about $406million,........Blis about $22million............hmmmm??? (that's a lot of catching up to do for BLIS, OR is it a lot of catching down to do for PEB) Both successful DUNEDIN based companies, both cutting edge, both with massive potential. At only 2c for a share of BLIS I know which one Im betting on at current SPrices.........lets see if Im right or wrong in 12mnths!
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

Hear, hear.

Looks like 2c may be the bottom of this little fall... (watch me now be proved wrong!)

I'm still wondering how the Sinophram visit went. I'd love to hear an update about what the next steps look like.

........have you tried Emailing them direct NIGEL? ( that's your job today and let us know!)

Re:Shareprice........I suspect you might be right. I also suspect there will be some new SP action come the new year.......wouldnt be at all surprised to see it creep back over that quiet NewYear period......maybe back up to that 3c mark. Still sitting well underpriced in my opinion.
    Have a Gr8day.