sharetrader
Page 373 of 764 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423473 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    FYI I went to the dentist yesterday. It was the quickest and least painful dentistry appointment ever. Feedback was my teeth are in excellent condition. This is different to last year when I had lots of tartar and was told to floss several times daily.

What has changed? Not the flossing as I still only remember to do it once or twice a week. Not the brushing and I still do that twice a day. It could be the M18 which I started taking it in Feb 12. As noted previously I have seen far less tartar build up on a tooth where it used to be extreme!

Even if you think Blis is a terrible investment I recommend you start using M18. I take one lozenge a day of the following product. They say take two but I figure one is plenty based on the number of bacteria in each lozenge.
    http://www.betterlife.com/product/ad...ppermint/34888
    My dentist appointment for 2013 went very smoothly last week! A quick clean was all that was required. X-rays show no change since the last one two years ago which is excellent news!

My dentist was full of praise. This is the same guy that was very unimpressed two visits ago. Threats of all sorts of nasty things if I didn't get my act together. As stated above (this time last year), the only change has been M18.

.......yesterday I was searching specs on a Motorbike and guess what popped up?..........a window advertising the benefits of Blis!!.........couldnt believe it (this was not a NZ site).......so guess what?........I went and bought the motorbike!!!

ps...this is the second time this Blis POP-Up has happened to me so good to see the co. being proactive in promoting the products worldwide using the latest platforms.
    Have a Gr8day.

Its targeted advertising - the more you read about blis on here and elsewhere the more blis adds you will see. It does show they are approaching their online advertising in a good way though

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ps...this is the second time this Blis POP-Up has happened to me so good to see the co. being proactive in promoting the products worldwide using the latest platforms.
    GR8DAY, if you've visited the Blis website (or a website they own) they can target their ads to you as you browse other sites by placing a cookie on your internet browser. It's called 'remarketing' and I do it for the website I manage in my day job. They (probably Google in this case) could also target you based on your demographic profile, or your interests based on the types of websites you visit. (Scary huh).

......hell's TEETH that's scary alright!!
    Have a Gr8day.

Guru

I quite often get targeted advertising based on the companies I research. Has no one seen GeoOp ads despite not being a trades person. I also see lots of Xero ads.

Google knows what we look at but they arne't smart enough to know why yet.

Advanced Member

Addons for Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari: DoNotTrackMe. (Also for Firefox, NoScript, but which requires some user input.) (Obviously use these at your own risk, but they seem to have a good reputation.)

......the BLIS one is following me everywhere now. Just went to check a site for my daughters sleep issues (lack of) and up pops Mr BLIS again.........maybe it's GOD telling me to top up again??
    Have a Gr8day.

Guru

......hell's TEETH that's scary alright!!
    Ive even heard of people doing research on unsavory activities like child trafficking and having it turn up on their interests on facebook or somewhere similar

Guru

......the BLIS one is following me everywhere now. Just went to check a site for my daughters sleep issues (lack of) and up pops Mr BLIS again.........maybe it's GOD telling me to top up again??
    Now you will probably have pop ups for every church in NZ