sharetrader
Page 374 of 764 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424474 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 7632

Meanwhile, volumes have calmed down, new base seems to have formed at 2-2.3c, and we wait for more news. All very dull compared to recent madness Could be a reasonable time to accumulate in anticipation of the next burst.

老外

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ......the BLIS one is following me everywhere now. Just went to check a site for my daughters sleep issues (lack of) and up pops Mr BLIS again.........maybe it's GOD telling me to top up again??
    Only if you worship Sergey and Larry

Default Pat

Since joining the shareholders about 2 years ago i have ashed every chemist i have visited about the product and all have been very positive. Often mention of the reps from the Company who have been educating staff.
    With this info i have been surprised local sales have not done better as there has been plenty of time to get "the message" out.
    Took up the max entitlement in the issue so hope the new shareholders can push sales along.
    My wife swears by the k12 for her cough.
    dyor
    Pat
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Banned

Went on website today.. purchased approx. $120 worth of M18 and K12... .seamless. have been buying K12 for years as I fly often.. and its great for not getting sore throats etc.. looking forward to trying the M18

cheers

Patrick, I too ask chemists about the product quite regularly. A few years ago, many staff hadn't heard of it, or described it incorrectly to me. I'm pleased to say the last few pharmacy staff I've spoken to were much more knowledgable about the product, and spoke very highly of it. It looks like word is getting out

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    Patrick, I too ask chemists about the product quite regularly. A few years ago, many staff hadn't heard of it, or described it incorrectly to me. I'm pleased to say the last few pharmacy staff I've spoken to were much more knowledgable about the product, and spoke very highly of it. It looks like word is getting out
    12 months ago I was in a pharmacy here in AK picking up a prescription of antibiotics when the chemist recommended that I take a probiotic after completion of script. Blis was recommended. I had never heard of Blis but this interested me enough to do some research and I have been a supporter and share holder since with increasing my holding over this period,of time. I still use everyday. Interesting that I brought up the name at work recently and a surprising number of people new of the product. I believe this will continue to grow and will be looking for any reduction in share price to increase my shareholding.
    Disc.holding about 4mil

Right, well I've decided that I've had enough of just being a shareholder and have ordered my first product as well as sending the website to a few people to encourage them to buy. Why not eh? As each shareholder holds a little part of the company we might as well get in there and do some marketing as well! Planning to increase my holding as I just think that products like this will become more and more important and I'd rather get in whilst the price is low!

.......well I too have to admit I have yet to try our products (no need thus far).......however I went to the dentist on Tuesday, being the first visit in about 6 yrs! (after having all amalgam removed) to discover my teeth are not in great shape (a lot of fine cracks) . The dentist talked about the risks attached to bad bacteria entering your blood stream thru these cracks and then into your heart muscles.......gave me a bit of a fright to say the least! I immediately thought of Blis naturally......the dentist hadnt heard about it but wrote the name down and is going to do some research. This should be a major area that Blis could and should be pushing........every dentist in the country should know about it. I agree to the above that as shareholders we could be doing a lot more ourselves to promote the products........any marketing gurus out there that might have ideas? Even if we were all just to send info/links to our friends, families and associates this thing could snowball like topsy. Im ordering mine today also.
    Have a Gr8day.

Guru

Just checked out their website - good but a bit overwhelming - what am I suppose to buy. I just went for the 1 pack of each special.

Why does only K18 have a 60 pack?
    Why specials with mismatched quantities 3xK18 and 1xM18 (is that the proportion they are meant to be taken in?
    Is the travel one different to the normal? and the Boost?

Why not a monthly subscriber service. Recurring revenue and builds a loyal following.

Guru

You guys have some great ideas and observations but I guess the elephant in the room is --Why has'nt the people who are paid to manage this co. thought of these things?
    If there are a few more like you maybe they wont have to do anything.