sharetrader
Page 395 of 764 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 7632
    Advanced Member

Thanks, Gr8day. I do, of course, hope that others will respond with their own thoughts. We could call it ... oh, I don't know ... a discussion!

Hi Simla
    i agree company info is short on hype - I take that as a good thing in itself. Although maybe not the best if that attitude is carried over to marketing.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Wonder if fellow Dunedin based outfit PEB will end up the same
    It already has, Winner.

People are massively over-reacting to PEB, in one direction. They are massively over-reacting to BLT, in the other direction.

Both look pretty fine companies to me. Both should make profits in the end, I expect. Both have unfathomable share prices from where I'm sitting.

......couldnt have answered that one better myself SIMLA. I did a numbers comparison a while back on these 2 dunedin companies , just for a bit of fun.....ie SP/revenue/PE etc

The result showed BLT underpriced 10 fold compared to PEB. Im still backing BLIS to one day "outperform" PEB as far as total returns go.......afterall BLIS' technology is unique on a global scale and cant be duplicated or improved upon, PEBs on the other hand can and will be, given time. Anyway their respective Share Prices are now coming closer together as we write. PEB heading south, BLIS showing some signs of an improve. Now whats 5,000,000 x $1.70.......ah thought so....JACKPOT!!! (stranger things have happened)
    Have a Gr8day.

AWOL

So whats up here, up 25% just like that.

whats $1.70 x the number of shares = ? have to sell a lot of product to reach that
    according to management its just around the corner
    how many corners are there in a circle?
    if the share price can get to 5 cents I'll start buying again...... if I haven't retired.

Guru

33.3% just like that

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    33.3% just like that
    Yes - but on the back of someone rounding up their holding with 2554 shares.

I certainly hope the enthusiasm lasts but wouldn't be too confident the SP will still be at 2c at 5pm!
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Quote Originally Posted by neopoleII View Post
    whats $1.70 x the number of shares = ? have to sell a lot of product to reach that
    according to management its just around the corner
    how many corners are there in a circle?
    if the share price can get to 5 cents I'll start buying again...... if I haven't retired.
    ...why wait till then mate. start buying now for a 400% gain..........no better time IMHO.
    Have a Gr8day.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Yes - but on the back of someone rounding up their holding with 2554 shares.

I certainly hope the enthusiasm lasts but wouldn't be too confident the SP will still be at 2c at 5pm!
    Ok, thanks, much obliged.