sharetrader
Page 399 of 764 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449499 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 7632

.......well it's enough for me to start thinking I might throw a bit more dosh at this. Ive only been a holder for a few years now so still early days for me to see this investment bear some serious fruit.....in fact any fruit come to think about it! I understand the skeptics that have come and gone and some come back again.........too long a road for many Im sure. I'm thinking that revenue/sales are about to improve dramatically over the next 6-12mnths......and that's not just "gut-instinct". Things are now building and an improving SP may also soon follow. Good things can take a bloody longtime.
    Have a Gr8day.

"""Ive only been a holder for a few years""......""Good things can take a bloody longtime.""
    try 12 or more years..... and the story always seems the same.
    until the sp hits 5 cents I wont buy anymore...... which means I havent bought any for a long time...
    probably before you first invested in this company.
    i still have my shares...... diluted 100 to 1 but hey thats life.
    if it gets to 5 cents per share, then something is happening that is good, and will re invest to claw back my investment.
    having said that I have aged considerably since that initial investment and IMHO I cant see BLT with its billion share hitting 5 cents or higher.
    but hey..... stranger things have happened.

Advanced Member

Hi, NeopoleII. Hey, 100 to 1.7 thank you! That's only 58 to 1.

Oddly, a 5 cent share price isn't that hard to arrive at. A million dollar profit on a billion shares is 0.1 cents per share by my calculations. On a PE of 15, that's 1.5 cents. But if they start making a profit, and it looks like the profit will keep growing, then a PE of 30 gives 3 cents, and a PE of 50 gives 5 cents. And that's with 1 million. If things start going right, why stop there?

No profit presently, however, obviously.

they did pay 10cents per share to the preference shares for a couple of years...... not a profit, just a "distribution" of wealth from normal shareholders
    to preference shareholders....... i guess.
    seemed cheesy to me then and was looked into by the wet bus ticket brigade,
    only thing that came of it was the preference holders ended up with 90% of the shares.
    ...... or something like that.........

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    In 12 years has there ever even been a slight profit, or is this just a cash chewing company of incredible lingevity?
    Accumulated losses $31m moosie

One day profitable

Advanced Member

Your argument is the same one, Moosie: Because it hasn't happened before, it won't happen.

Maybe. But why not tell us why nobody will buy Dr Milk. I would.

By the way, they're mostly a friendly crowd in Palmie.

Here's some more good news to add to the barrage

http://newhope360.com/probiotics/bli...m-receives-npn

I particularly like this part

"Canadian natural health product regulations are among the most stringent in the world and receiving this license is a testament to BLIS K12’s high level of scientific support.“ BLIS K12 can now be sold with Health Canada approved therapeutic claims permitted only in Canada.

Another tick in the box!

Quote Originally Posted by Mule View Post
    Here's some more good news to add to the barrage

http://newhope360.com/probiotics/bli...m-receives-npn

I particularly like this part

"Canadian natural health product regulations are among the most stringent in the world and receiving this license is a testament to BLIS K12’s high level of scientific support.“ BLIS K12 can now be sold with Health Canada approved therapeutic claims permitted only in Canada.

Another tick in the box!
    .......take note MOOSE.....that's a MULE spelling things out for you........now that's gotta be a hard pill to swallow!! ( and just to rub a little salt into the wound mate....approved in ye olde home country as well!) LOL
    Have a Gr8day.

Apparently probiotics can fight off streptococcal infections and sore throats?
    http://newhope360.com/probiotics/pro...e-sore-throats

Who knew? Unfortunately not enough people! One of Blis's marketing partners need to make an advertisement that goes viral.

Full study here for anybody interested.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3928062/

90% reduction seems pretty good.

For me, I've had mild sniffles twice in seven years since starting to take K12 daily. This versus the three colds every winter and one every summer that I used to get...like clockwork! And the following chesty coughs that would last six weeks. God I love K12!! Spread the word I say! Know anybody with kids? Or prone to getting colds, strep throat etc? Point em towards K12...

Advanced Member

This is a bit off topic, except that I suspect it would interest a lot of BLT shareholders, very many of whom seem interested in contributing to society while they invest.

Have any of you heard of the AMP Capital Responsible Investment Leaders Balanced Fund? http://www.ampcapital.co.nz/investin...-balanced-fund

It is an actively managed fund, and a balanced fund, AND they practice ESG (Environment, Social, Governance), also called Socially Responsible Investment. Their last report, for instance, discussed engaging with companies over only using safe and fair factories in Bangladesh etc, engaging with the Australian Government over its Climate Change policies, and discussing executive remuneration with big companies - to name a few. http://www.ampcapital.co.nz/AMPCapit...4.pdf?ext=.pdf

AMP worldwide invest over $140 billion, which places them in "the top 11 infrastructure managers globally". When these guys knock on the door to discuss being a good citizen, not a lot of companies are going to turn them away.

Yet, while they do all of that, Morningstar NZ currently ranks this fund as third top performance in Balanced funds (last 12 months). ESG funds control trillions of dollars world wide (it's huge, and growing), and research shows they are consistently pretty good performers, while doing their bit to pressure companies to be good citizens. So far, this is thought to be because the good citizens are thoughtful companies, and so also prosper in business generally - but nobody is really sure why yet.

So if you don't want to personally protest whaling in the Antarctic, you can do it from the comfort of your own armchair via an ESG fund. AMP have more than one RIL fund, and a couple are on Rabodirect for those who have an account there.

Just mentioning that while we wait for BLT news. As I say, you probably haven't heard anybody mention this sort of thing in New Zealand. Don't know why. But some BLT shareholders might find it food for thought. And, yes, others won't!