sharetrader
Page 402 of 764 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412452502 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 7632
    Advanced Member

Actually, I missed the point of that, so thanks. That obviously refers to an NBR interview about 2 years ago in which the CEO said Blis had been a long time on the runway. And there's a picture of the plane lifting off from the runway! Priceless.

Advanced Member

Haven't heard that one before, Moosie! Actually the I is all good for Blis. There is no debt (except accounts payable) and therefore interest is income, not expense.

I didn't consider the obvious possibility that the first half will be a loss presumably, so the second half could be an operating profit even without the whole year being positive. Also, if income is growing strongly at the end, the second half could be quite good even if the whole year isn't spectacular in total.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Actually, I missed the point of that, so thanks. That obviously refers to an NBR interview about 2 years ago in which the CEO said Blis had been a long time on the runway. And there's a picture of the plane lifting off from the runway! Priceless.
    heres hoping the share price gets at the same angle of attack as the aircraft is at.

Advanced Member

Some people will be feeling pretty comfortable about the stock picking contest anyway, I'd have thought.

AWOL

Some people will be feeling pretty comfortable about the stock picking contest anyway, I'd have thought.
    Yes with PEB down one end and BLT at the other , cant go wrong. (much)
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 25-07-2014 at 05:33 PM.

"Asia Pacific Partners is an important strategic partner with extensive business connections in Asia/Pacific and the Middle East. The first of their consumer products is close to launch." Close to launch? More news soon? Sounds good.
    Nekta ( http://www.nekta.com/protec )is associated with Asia Pacific Partners:
    http://directory.foodandbeverage.gov...-nutrition-ltd
    http://www.globalwomen.org.nz/Our+Me...iana+Tong.html

Adriana Tong seems to have tried her hand at a number of things, some successfully as the Nekta site shows. She also lives somewhere rather nice based on the info I found. Probably doing okay...

Jenny Shipley has been associated with Nekta, but I don't know if there is an official connection.
    http://www.globalwomen.org.nz/Our+Me...y+Shipley.html

Do they have other things cooking? Very possible but I don't know.

On the face of it, sales could commence now in Australasia of food-related products. But then it did not say they would
    DrMilk is available now. I contacted the company and they sent the following:

Hi xyz

Yes we have Dr milk available now

$10 dollars a box of 8 sachets Plus freight ( $ 2.50 )
    or a pack of 6 boxes ( 48 sachets ) for $60 dollars free freight.
    The pack of 6 has 2 x banana, 2 x strawberry, and 2 x Chocolate

Cheers

Robert Barker
    Sales Director
    Dr Milk Limited
    PO BOX 98
    Lincoln 7640
    New Zealand.
    +6421433116
    robert.barker@nzifs.co.nz

Cheers simla for your analysis....great work once again.......i think im detecting some serious (albeit subdued) OPTIMISM creeping into your comments......and im getting excited again about Blis' prospects......all sounds good to me and im glad to be in there ........i hope we continue to see a steady pickup in share price also now. Point one of a cent per week will do just fine thank you. Good work Blis directors, keep up the good work with sales esp.
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

Well, three years ago things were looking pretty promising for Blis, but it was all focused on one key market in the US. This time around we seem to have a raft of sales outlets on the boil, so it's much harder to see it being torpedoed now? At that time, the company suddenly and simultaneously had to cope with the US market hitting a snag, deciding to change distributor, the share price having some fun, and all at the same time. Obviously a lot of people thought it was finished, but I never seriously considered it wouldn't grind on regardless, and sure enough things are looking not only recovered but very much more broadly based.

Look, anything could happen now, including bad news. But, by goodness, I'd have to be mad not to be optimistic at this point! Does anyone seriously feel otherwise?

Advanced Member

And did people notice that we just picked up some pretty talented looking directors too? Welcome aboard.

Thanks for the info, Emearg. Are you going to admit to any optimism?