sharetrader
Page 406 of 764 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416456506 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 7632

WOW.......this has now gone beyond just "encouraging" to outright "exciting" !!......are we about to see the long awaited explosion on the sales front? Hopefully, possibly even dare I say it probably.....given they have stated that within a few weeks Blis will be presented in no less than 600 stores after having been trialled already?? (or words to that effect)
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    WOW.......this has now gone beyond just "encouraging" to outright "exciting" !!......are we about to see the long awaited explosion on the sales front? Hopefully, possibly even dare I say it probably.....given they have stated that within a few weeks Blis will be presented in no less than 600 stores after having been trialled already?? (or words to that effect)
    Sinopharm has always been a key outcome for me. They are the largest pharma distributor in China. After the Sinopharm visit 6-9 months ago, there was no real 'news'. I was quite dismayed by this, thinking that maybe they weren't interested in progressing the relationship. To hear that there has been a successful trial and now a 600 store roll-out is massively encouraging.

The recent addiitons to the Board were very high callibre, and the Nektar and Dr Milk products look very strong.

Shareprice responding well today.

Yep - I've lifted my sell price to 3c (previous resistance). Planning to surf this stock onward and upward. Today's announcement sure has given it legs.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Advanced Member

Looking good for you on the Stock Picking Contest, Nigel!

......just the best news ever for Blis and its long suffering shareholders. Well done directors for "pushing on" and keeping the faith! Maybe now , just maybe us believers will finally get our just rewards. Lets not forget also this is only one of several positive announcements over the last 6mnths.......so I do think we now have solid ground to build upon over the coming years.
    Have a Gr8day.

I feel for those sellers first thing this morning before the market announcement came out at 10.07am, especially given that the stuff article mentioning the same expansion of Chinese pharmacies stocking the products was published over the weekend. The release should have gone out at 9am.

Anyway, great to see the price action and here's to a fun ride for all the long suffering long term holders.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Someone has pulled the 29s - bobcat you're next.
    Blue skies just ahead.
    They weren't pulled mate - they were taken out. 2.9c is so far today's intraday high (up almost 50% !!). If my 3's get taken, I'll be trying to come back in to buy somewhere around 2.5c. If it doesn't get taken today, I'll be lifting it higher ahead of tomorrow's trading.

This one's feisty, with curves.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Advanced Member

$98k through the market already, 10:49 am. People liked the news.

AWOL

Hmmmm, end of day could be interesting, see what the support level is like. See vwap is 25, support falling away though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    Yep - I've lifted my sell price to 3c (previous resistance). Planning to surf this stock onward and upward. Today's announcement sure has given it legs.
    ......you are joking BC. Sell? Dont you mean buy?.....surely! Why on earth would you even consider selling on news like this....and more to come. Now is the time to accumulate 2c 3c 4c it doesnt really matter. Blis is only now gathering the strength and momentum for sustainable growth over coming years......the very last thing I would be contemplating is to sell shares. Blis is a company with excellent prospects......onwards and upwards I believe!!
    Have a Gr8day.