sharetrader
Page 412 of 764 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422462512 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    ...in any case, Blis shouldn't be disclosing price sensitive information to reporters (unless under embargo) until it's been announced via the NZX.
    Absolutely right! Barry should know better but obviously his enthusiasm got the better of him! This is unfortunate as it will no doubt now be an unwanted distraction which is therefore costing the shareholders money.

Thankfully it is pretty small beer compared to some other companies slip ups so hopefully no fine will follow...

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Thanks a lot for that, Emearg. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were getting optimistic!

I think Blis have said they are not intending to make infant formula at the Dunedin plant, but I don't recall them saying anything broader than that, so who knows longer term.
    No worries Simla. Am I missing any products that you know about? Either post here (with a link to the product) or PM me and I will update the list.

Interesting as they are now certified for exporting dry dairy...and they are making milk powder products (Dr Milk). Not much of a leap to hop on the Infant milk powder wagon is it? Regulatory restraints aside that is. At some point I will re-read previous announcements to try to get a better understanding of this potential.

Someone's got impatient and has just taken out the rest of my bid at 2.4c. I'm expecting a trading range in the mid 2's until Blis's next announcement...which in all likelihood will be more positive news.

Until then...holding.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    Someone's got impatient and has just taken out the rest of my bid at 2.4c. I'm expecting a trading range in the mid 2's until Blis's next announcement...which in all likelihood will be more positive news.

Until then...holding.
    Don't be surprised to see it bounce back towards (or over) 3c... it was trading at 2c before we heard about China, so it won't stay in the low 2s for long! Well done for getting a decent parcel at 2.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    Don't be surprised to see it bounce back towards (or over) 3c... it was trading at 2c before we heard about China, so it won't stay in the low 2s for long! Well done for getting a decent parcel at 2.4.

...agree Nigel. The fundamentals of Blis have just improved over the last couple of days hugely (not to mention over the last few months, as well). Unfortunately we true investors are exposed to this short sighted trading impact but we must ignore it and focus on the very good future prospects, that we now have in front of us. Besides I/we could just as easily spend a couple of hundred dollars at the moment to equally improve the SP to 2.8/2.9c......such is the folly of the market! Lets keep focused.
    Have a Gr8day.

I've read that the 600 outlets announced in China is up from 30 outlets. What kind of stock levels are kept in current outlets do we know? Has anybody posted projections for BLT?

Blis are doing what they have been trying to do for several years. They have partnered with business minded folks that have skin in the game, and expertise at selling product to ordinary folks. These partners are taking new products to market, and some exciting products now that Blis has approval to export and produce a wider range of products than lozenges.

Getting the probiotics into milk powder and juice(yet to be confirmed IMHO) are significant achivements. Selling product in China is an achievement. Doing it via such a big player is a significant achievment!

Stratum seem active based on the new products that keep appearing on the internet.

Blis seem much more consumer focused than ever before. Releasing new products. Rebranding others to appeal. Attempting to attract and educate consumers.

With GRAS having been achieved it seems just a matter of time before Blis probiotics makes it into a significant market in a drink or food product. Obviously we are starting to see a bit of this occuring here in NZ with some export opportunities. But how long until new products are developed else where? With Blis sitting on a reasonable pile of cash, and the ability to raise more should they need it(their major partners now have quite a bit to lose and appear to be well backed) selling now for long term investors seems crazy?

Blis are finally turning a corner and I am expecting revenues to grow at a reasonable pace over the next few years with a reasonable profit to be achieved within the next three years.

Sorry FP, no projections as there are too many unknowns, but continuing steady revenue growth will give me hope that this dog will eventually have it's day!

Advanced Member

I don't know whether to be more gob smacked at Moosie being mildly upbeat about Blis, or you being clearly upbeat, Emearg. Oh no! That means this is all a dream!

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    I don't know whether to be more gob smacked at Moosie being mildly upbeat about Blis, or you being clearly upbeat, Emearg. Oh no! That means this is all a dream!
    Yes but rather a nice dream

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    Yes but rather a nice dream
    Nice dream indeed - all that hundreds of millions of shares issued at 1c and now being dished out to the market.

Enjoy!