sharetrader
Page 413 of 764 FirstFirst ... 313363403409410411412413414415416417423463513 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 7632

Share consolidation?

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    Share consolidation?
    That is logically what should happen with 1.1 billion shares on issue.

Not going to happen however.

Advanced Member

The main effect of the last couple of days seems to be that Blis is finally open again to a wider set of shareholders instead of just a core of loyal followers? It looks like probably a permanent change as there is now wider public awareness of the company's recent developments. The change in the share price probably got much wider publicity than the core news itself, ironically, but no doubt still created some wider review of where the company is at.

NBR today - "Regulators investigating Blis possible trading breach"
    Must admit I am glad I read the Sunday papers and cancelled a sell order.

profit takers pushing the sp down?

Advanced Member

Well it would be nice if the FMA announced (a) why they are doing it; (b) what their objective is; and (c) what time scale they are trying to meet. That way we would have an informed market.

Advanced Member

Well, it doesn't make much difference. The FMA move is an unfortunate damper on an uplift in mood, but the good news is mounting either way. It's quite hard to imagine what the numbers will be in the November update. The costs may have gone up with increased short term costs, but the one we want to hear is revenue of course. Obviously it will be a year or two at least to see really solid lift on the back of all this news, but no saying what he short term will look like. And obviously we also want to hear more detail on the expected scope of the functional food move.

....BLIS is in good hands and fine form at the moment.....in fact I dont think it's ever been in better shape or in a better position? All indicators are pointing up for the medium and longterm. I expect the shareprice will follow suit again as "great exuberance" morphs into "longtern belief". The world needs BLIS! Great work directors, keep it up....your'e doing well!
    Have a Gr8day.

I'd love to know what testing has been done with regard to K12 in infant formula. I know we now have the toddler powder, but what's stopping them from teaming up with Nekta to put K12 into Nekta's infant formula? Or, better still, team up with Fonterra. Blis already work with Fonterra on some things - what would a partnership with them do to the shareprice?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    I'd love to know what testing has been done with regard to K12 in infant formula. I know we now have the toddler powder, but what's stopping them from teaming up with Nekta to put K12 into Nekta's infant formula? Or, better still, team up with Fonterra. Blis already work with Fonterra on some things - what would a partnership with them do to the shareprice?!
    ...I wouldnt be at all surprised if that's happening right now Nigel, behind the scenes. They seem to be in a very "proactive" phase at the moment. Yes Im amazed that some food conglomerate (like Fonterra or Nestle) havnt made a bid yet (to takeover or partner). What a massive marketing advantage that would give them?? One day maybe.
    Have a Gr8day.