sharetrader
Page 429 of 764 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439479529 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 7632
    Advanced Member

After some thought, I think yesterday's news contained two main messages.

One was that the "moving to profitable operations" during FY 2015 is off the agenda (being just 4 months to go). The market has seemingly responded to that.

But the second, possibly, was that near-worldwide access to markets is now reliably available and producing steady growth on most fronts. If so, does that imply that Blis has now reached the point - for the first time - where eventual profit is now the most likely outcome regardless of whether big new customers hasten that process in the shorter term? If so, that compares to only a year ago when we still had no idea whether profit was where we were going in the end after many long years?

Am I just being optimistic in that reading? Did the big reaction to the short-term bad news hide that they announced a really important piece of good news? Or am I over-reading that?
    Last edited by simla; 05-11-2014 at 09:37 AM.

Banned

Simla, is that last line a rhetorical question?

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    80k on offer at 2.3 cents and 280k on offer at 2.7 cents.

Are the skittish almost done selling?
    Looks like it.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Simla, is that last line a rhetorical question?
    No. I'm genuinely asking whether in the hubbub we missed the most important part of that news: that there wasn't any bad news.

Sure the "moving to profit" is delayed. But for years now Blis news has been full of unexpected complications, regulatory hurdles, and basically just one barrier after another. Except this time that didn't happen. The news this time was basically, "we've got pretty good access to markets now and our only challenge now is that we need to build up more momentum now that we've got that."

For several years now, that has been the one thing shareholders have avidly hoped to hear surely? And I'm asking whether maybe we did in fact just hear it. Maywe the most important part of that news was what wasn't in it?

Don't worry, BFG. I can guess your answer.

That's why the market is such a lovely place!

Good news can be read as bad, and bad news as good - depending on who the reader is!

Agree with you Simla, it looks like they have a foot in the door in most major markets, its just a question of how well the products will be liked and building on that sales momentum

......WELL I FOR ONE ONLY SAW IT AS ALL GOOD NEWS.....and a pretty big dose of it too! Show me another listed company thats just announced a 59% increase in revenue in the last 6mnths. FORGET ALL THE OTHER STUFF THATS OPEN TO INTERPRETATION.......thats the hard facts and it's extremely positive surely, just what the doctor oredered. We're not going anywhere until we have this increase is sales and it's clearly building now incrementally.....I believe the future has just become A WHOLE LOT BRIGHTER for BLIS. Can't wait for the next report to be released.......they might even double the revenue next time with a bit of luck and the same hard work.
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ......WELL I FOR ONE ONLY SAW IT AS ALL GOOD NEWS.....and a pretty big dose of it too! Show me another listed company thats just announced a 59% increase in revenue in the last 6mnths. FORGET ALL THE OTHER STUFF THATS OPEN TO INTERPRETATION.......thats the hard facts and it's extremely positive surely, just what the doctor oredered. We're not going anywhere until we have this increase is sales and it's clearly building now incrementally.....I believe the future has just become A WHOLE LOT BRIGHTER for BLIS. Can't wait for the next report to be released.......they might even double the revenue next time with a bit of luck and the same hard work.
    Should get minerbarejet to do Fibonacci Curve fo projected sales

Doubling revenues in FY15 implies H2 revenues will be 200% up on prior year ...whoopee

Seem to be going gangbusters in the USA

Advanced Member

Winner, you're positively becoming a convert at last
    Last edited by simla; 05-11-2014 at 06:08 PM.