sharetrader
Page 431 of 764 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481531 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 7632
    AWOL

However due to the delay in gaining RMP status for the nutritional formulation plant and longer lead times for planned product launches by key customers there were only minimal sales achieved for nutritional formulations in the first six months."

I'd be inclined to look at the above sentence pretty closely.
    Take the "and " out and substitute "resulting in" changes the picture quite a bit.
    Why are the customers having longer lead times?
    "because" , there was a delay in gaining RMP status by BLT
    This was the main factor IMHO
    Anyway a nice bounce back.
    Cheers

Guru

Last time I checked the SP was 2.7--now its 2.5 and everyone's celebrating---What have I missed?

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Last time I checked the SP was 2.7--now its 2.5 and everyone's celebrating---What have I missed?
    Not a thing, skid. Just a quick jaunt to .19 to offload some unhappy punters after the announcement that things have gone from immediate or imminent to soon.

Advanced Member

Hi Guys,

I've been posting here for about 7 years by my count. For 5, I posted stuff I found on the net in response to a company trying to pick itself up by its own shoe laces, but for the last couple I have more or less just responded if the company put out any news as the foundations quietly grew.

The company has come a very long way in that time and the future looks pretty rosy now to my eyes. Nevertheless, nothing is certain and we can but wait and see.

However, I personally think the thing is likely to work now sooner or later. So I've decided to use whatever willpower I can muster to simply put BLT out of my mind now, put the shares in the bottom draw and wait for what I hope will be a few dividends in the not too distant future. Wish me luck with my willpower!

Good luck to Blis and all who sail in her. Gratitude to the folks in Dunedin who have worked so extraordinarily hard on an enterprise that I think is a great contribution to the world.

I am with you Simla and in it for the long term. If it comes off I will be very happy and if not I will put it down to experience.

Right now I think there is alot more upside than downside. so good luck to everyone

Naughty naughty

https://www.nzx.com/companies/BLT/announcements/258793

At least they got a 50% discount on the fine and only $30,000 plus costs for the shareholder to front up with. Unfair isn't it ...they lead you up the garden path and you pay

Embarrassing being compared to Mad Energy and Rakon, says it all about Blis really

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Naughty naughty

https://www.nzx.com/companies/BLT/announcements/258793

At least they got a 50% discount on the fine and only $30,000 plus costs for the shareholder to front up with. Unfair isn't it ...they lead you up the garden path and you pay

Embarrassing being compared to Mad Energy and Rakon, says it all about Blis really
    Pretty shocking that a Chairman didn't consider all this material information.

Simla, you going to defend what they did?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Pretty shocking that a Chairman didn't consider all this material information.

Simla, you going to defend what they did?
    Happens to the best of them. How many awards did Norah (SUM) win before she traded on insider info?

Outside thinking.

Ssso they mishandled an announcement and have been duly punished...naughty boys.However the news that they are now in 600 stores in China after test marketing in 30 is surely good news in the longer term? We wait for the next sales update with interest.

AWOL

$30,000 worth of advertising scattered all over the newspapers, radio, probably tv and the stock market.
    Clever, eh