sharetrader
Page 436 of 764 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436437438439440446486536 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 7632
    Guru

God knows you deserve it----Its just getting that incredibly heavy ball to finally start rolling....

.......someone woke up in a positive move?........that's all the 2c shares gone.......hopefully the last of them! Im quietly optimistic things are falling nicely into place now for BLIS....a couple of positive announcements of late have reinforced this "gut-feeling"? Anyone else agree or is it those rose-tinted glasses of mine playing tricks again?
    Have a Gr8day.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    .......someone woke up in a positive move?........that's all the 2c shares gone.......hopefully the last of them! Im quietly optimistic things are falling nicely into place now for BLIS....a couple of positive announcements of late have reinforced this "gut-feeling"? Anyone else agree or is it those rose-tinted glasses of mine playing tricks again?
    From an outside (and not well educated on BLT) point of view ,My main question would be -Has there been a significant change in the management of this Co.?

.....not that Im aware of Skid, not significant anyway, but I do get the feeling that things are slowly changing in that regard (slowly). That may well be the catalyst that we need to REALLY get this humming as most other areas of growth are in place. Fingers crossed.
    Have a Gr8day.

Price climbing 10% on a somewhat quiet stock without any apparent news, something brewing?
    Last edited by hummerh40; 14-04-2015 at 12:11 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by hummerh40 View Post
    Price climbing 10% on a somewhat quite stock without any apparent news, something brewing?
    Just the cost of entry with an illiquid stock. Less than $15k turnover so nothing major.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Just the cost of entry with an illiquid stock. Less than $15k turnover so nothing major.
    Agreed. The next 4-6 weeks will be fascinating though, as the punters start to place their bets on the full year results announcement and the positivity level of the guidance for FY16. Interesting times!

As a long-time customer and user of Blis M18, I just went to blis.co.nz to place another order and noticed a few things have changed:
    1. My account no longer exists (can't log in and didn't receive a password reset email when I tried that option)
    2. All prices on the website are now in US dollars (used to be NZ dollars)
    3. They no longer ship orders to New Zealand (they list every country except New Zealand when you enter your delivery address)

I've emailed them to ask what's going on. A quick Google search reveals just one retailer selling Blis M18 in New Zealand (Blis K12 is easy to get).

I received a response from Blis customer service. For some reason their website thinks I'm located overseas, even though I'm accessing it from my home PC in Christchurch.

Yes, good quick response to any email query ...... I emailed re slow delivery of my new purchase and got prompt reply ....... had previously purchased K12 and M18 and it does the job!! Several friends say they will also buy product. Perhaps I should show some faith and buy a few more shares!!