sharetrader
Page 437 of 764 FirstFirst ... 337387427433434435436437438439440441447487537 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 7632

Someone at my work ordered K12 a few months ago. They were very impressed with the support they got over the telephone to explain the product options. So that was a very good customer experience.

There are lots of new products out in the international market, and one of them is aimed at infants:
    http://www.bactoblis.it/en/bactoblis-infant.php
    or
    http://www.omeopiacenza.it/en/produc...infant-capsule (for it and other Blis products)

It has just won the finished product of the year for immunity at the European NutraIngedients Awards recently:
    http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/...utrition-stars

Blisfool

Great spotting emearg; this is a major achievement for Stratum & Blis. Hopefully it's a marketing break thru moment to generate sales. This will also compliment the huge potential Blis are working on in China. And be just draw more manufacturers and retailers into the mix who have been sitting back waiting for substantive evidence of this great product.

All's been quiet on the BLT front for a while - and no movement to speak of in the SP.
    Last year's annual report was released on Friday 23 May - maybe tomorrow will be the day for the FY15 announcement.
    Anyone care to hazard a guess at what the news might be? How about a prediction from you Simla?
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Blisfool

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    All's been quiet on the BLT front for a while - and no movement to speak of in the SP.
    Last year's annual report was released on Friday 23 May - maybe tomorrow will be the day for the FY15 announcement.
    Anyone care to hazard a guess at what the news might be? How about a prediction from you Simla?
    p

i will hazard a guess, a doubling of sales revenue on last year and a similar loss of profit to last year. But a strong sales forecast for the current financial year on the back of continued growth in china, strong sales in bactroblis and other new products coming on stream. With a hint of a much reduced lost and maybe profit.
    announcement will be a lot more cautious, rather then their traditional optimism.

Opening sale today at 2.1c. Someone is optimistic that the news will be positive.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Opening sale today at 2.1c. Someone is optimistic that the news will be positive.
    Sure was .....100% increase in revenues and this is a good sign "The immediate focus for the Company is to move to profitable operations"

One day maybe

On my rounds and just a little behind..

100% increase in turnover and can't crack a profit. https://nzx.com/companies/BLT/announcements/264682
    The same old story.
    Last edited by drcjp; 22-05-2015 at 11:36 AM.

.....fantastic news, a report full of warranted optimism. Just what the doctor ordered......maybe even better. Profit not far off now.....but not really a concern with this sort of revenue growth....which should still remain the priority in my opinion. Moving around $50,000 worth of product a week......another milestone. I believe (hope) growth may just snowball from here on in.
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

Sorry to disagree, nay-sayers ... but a very satisfying report indeed.

Good cash position happily.

Good sales. America back where it was before the difficulties, but Europe already outstripping them. Asia continues to drag it's feet though.

Also, one of the clearest and well presented reports for a while, which I appreciate. I thought the key points at the front were pretty fair comment myself.

I'm not going to give my detailed view on it as I have in the past, but the following point strikes me as interesting.

(a) Take the expected sales increase this coming year (p3) and multiply it by their profit margin (revenue/cost of goods sold, p25) for the expected increase in gross profit from increased sales.
    (b) Calculate their loss second half only (full year loss less the loss reported in September) rather than the full year loss which includes lower sales level in the first half.
    (c) Remove non-cash items (depreciation, amorisation (p25)

.. then could they be cash-positive on sales before the year is out? Just a possibility, and still overheads to cover. Do your own maths, and future obviously unknown anyway.

Well, yes or no on that, clearly their position just takes on more and more strength. I'm with Gr8day on this. Historical events seem unlikely to repeat now in my mind.