sharetrader
Page 451 of 764 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 7632

New CEO Ex-Fonterra, no surprises there.

LinkedIN page shows a pretty reasonable background to lead BLIS. Holders should be happy with this.

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/224488.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    New CEO Ex-Fonterra, no surprises there.

LinkedIN page shows a pretty reasonable background to lead BLIS. Holders should be happy with this.

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/224488.pdf
    Good call of yours back in October Kiwidollabill - you picked Fonterra as the likely source of the new MD. Ten points to you for perception.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Good call of yours back in October Kiwidollabill - you picked Fonterra as the likely source of the new MD. Ten points to you for perception.
    Thanks, easy guess. Even I'm thinking about becoming a holder now. sp at 0.03, MC at $31M, FY Revenue guidance at $5.3 on 100% growth. What's not to like...?

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    Thanks, easy guess. Even I'm thinking about becoming a holder now. sp at 0.03, MC at $31M, FY Revenue guidance at $5.3 on 100% growth. What's not to like...?
    I agree. I've been a BLT holder since 2005 - patience eventually wins in most cases. Need to develop the same fortitude with my PEB holding too.

Great half-year result for BLT. Sales up 139% Deficit halved to just $400k (after $350k provision for manufacturing glitch). Looking good for the rest of the year.

Percy has a phrase for this I think - something like well positioned?
    Last edited by pierre; 20-11-2015 at 08:39 AM. Reason: typo
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Advanced Member

Was that Barry's last report maybe? Well, he would be very pleased with that report, I would think. An unexpected problem with extreme humidity prevented a positive EBITDA, but it was pretty close anyway. What an ocean of work and a considerable achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Great half-year result for BLT. Sales up 139% Deficit halved to just $400k (after $350k provision for manufacturing glitch). Looking good for the rest of the year.Percy has a phrase for this I think - something like well positioned?
    Numbers look good, with the momentum in growth continuing, but no mention of China?

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    Numbers look good, with the momentum in growth continuing, but no mention of China?
    ........sounds like they might be too busy to worry about China for now STEF?!! (cant imagine how stretched they might be if China started firing). This is really unfolding now as a true growth stock on a roll........anyone not holding Blis at the moment will be kicking themselves over the coming months and years IMHO....SP must be up what 50% this year?, and I can only see this trend continue into the forseeable future. Anyone keen to put a number on it in say 2yrs time?? 10c,20c,30c????
    Have a Gr8day.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ........sounds like they might be too busy to worry about China for now STEF?!! (cant imagine how stretched they might be if China started firing). This is really unfolding now as a true growth stock on a roll........anyone not holding Blis at the moment will be kicking themselves over the coming months and years IMHO....SP must be up what 50% this year?, and I can only see this trend continue into the forseeable future. Anyone keen to put a number on it in say 2yrs time?? 10c,20c,30c????
    You're not the moose reincarnate?

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    You're not the moose reincarnate?

.....as in Winner of the Sharetrader Comp? (yes he can pik winners too Jonu) Hope ur on board m8!
    Have a Gr8day.