sharetrader
Page 457 of 764 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467507557 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 7632
    Advanced Member

Yes, we know it's great product. Sales revenue depends on how many other people know that though.

I've been reading a book by the ecostore guy. He's a clever guy. He says the difficulty of selling things is that the world is awash with information and people just don't have the time to take it all in.

BLT needs the revenue to keep growing, and that's pretty well always a compound growth curve. Yes, a compound curve can be great at the end, but it takes time to reach that point. The most that the company can do is try to tilt the curve in its favour, but they can't really change the essential nature of compound growth. Publicity is always the key, of course, and maybe these trial results start to add up on that front. We're definitely seeing progress along that curve though.

I think it's great that BLT is on a roll on many fronts - ingredient sales in numerous countries, finished product sales in NZ and others and product trials that could prove to be game changers for the business.

But the biggest, as yet untapped, opportunity is China. The half-year report said they are still waiting for regulatory approval in that market. When it comes and their distributor Sinopharm, gets going is when we'll really see BLT take off. Hopefully that day won't be too far away - maybe by the end of next year?

The new CEO is a lucky man. He will be able to report the outcome of all the initiatives currently underway and claim all the credit for the successes.

I'm picking a modest maiden profit for 31 March 2016 with guidance for a much better result for the following year. SP at 5 cents or better at 31 March 2017?
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    LEST WE FORGET! (testimonial taken from BLIS website)

I went to the dentist last week and it was the quickest and least painful dentistry appointment ever! The feedback was my teeth and gums are in excellent condition. This is very different to last year when I had lots of tartar, signs of gingivitis and was told to floss several times daily or I was going to be in big trouble within a few years. So what has changed? Not the flossing as I still only remember to do it once or twice a week. Not the brushing and I still do that twice a day. I'm putting it down to Blis M18 which I started taking 10 months ago. This stuff is amazing!! So easy to take a lozenge at bedtime and I would much rather spend the money on a lozenge than expensive dentistry! Plus I get to keep my teeth for longer as threats of gingivitis are no more! Thanks BLIS M18 I can't recommend you strongly enough!!(Posted on 7/12/12 on Product review of BLIS M18)

#1 Fan of Blis M18

Bad Breath
    For anyone not keeping up this review was from me. I decided to write to them to let them know and they posted it on their site. I'm not sure if they had the testimonial section on the site at that point in time? After my dentist appointment next week I may send them an update and see if that gets posted. I note a few other customers have done this.

FYI I'm not the only one happy with M18(or K12). And there are plenty of companies making products with Blis probiotics in them that are doing a good job marketing them with good customer feedback. Here is a link to one K12/M18 product with 700+ reviews on Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/PRO-Dental-Pro...+k12+probiotic

The future is looking bright for Blis, but this is a long game. I'm not getting caught up in the rush of excitement on the exchange, but it is pleasing to see a shift in sentiment. Volumes traded are huge in comparison with past years. Interesting times ahead. Who knows...madness may sweep BLT like it did PEB? Either way I will be continuing to hold and observe from the sidelines.

....totally agree EMEARG nd thanx for allowing me to share your testimonial!!.......just one of many on the website. My point in putting them up was to remind us all that we musnt loose site of the PRODUCT and esp the bio-technology behind it......and just how good it really is. I too acknowledge the road ahead and hope we dont see another boom nd bust situation like PEB but a continuance of the steady improvement in sentiment AND results. I believe that is what is starting to happen now.......after many many years of knock backs. Feeling positive for 2016.
    Have a Gr8day.

......POSITIVE ENDORSEMENT THIS MORNING FROM ONE OF OUR DIRECTORS. Average buy in price just over the 3c mark......cant be a bad thing for what lies ahead.

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/226358.pdf
    Have a Gr8day.

I used K12 for the first time sometime this winter as a preventive measure and it worked for me! So to have that impression of mine permanently connect on the product and /or the company, and after reading what you guys shared on this thread, I bought my very first bundle of BLT this afternoon. I'm allotting 3 years to find out whether this will become a profitable punt. GL to us all

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    I used K12 for the first time sometime this winter as a preventive measure and it worked for me! So to have that impression of mine permanently connect on the product and /or the company, and after reading what you guys shared on this thread, I bought my very first bundle of BLT this afternoon. I'm allotting 3 years to find out whether this will become a profitable punt. GL to us all
    I have just entered BLT as part of the 2016 stock picking contest. Have held Blis shares for several years

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    I have just entered BLT as part of the 2016 stock picking contest. Have held Blis shares for several years
    Yeah a sure bet of mine too for our 2016 stock picking run together with those other stocks that I can only wish would start really moving soon too. But as SIMLA would say, "who knows**".

** that's for acknowledging your contribution to this thread as I do a virtual Tai-Chi vow to you now as a sign of respecting your undying faith to what BLT were doing. May your Whanau and/or Iwi grow in numbers.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    I do a virtual Tai-Chi vow to you now as a sign of respecting your undying faith to what BLT were doing.
    Well, thank you! Yes, I certainly took some flack 3 or 4 years ago (and later) for thinking the company would carry on despite the setbacks then.

But the things about BLT that I like to follow myself are this: (a) potential: good products; good management; supportive shareholders and board. (b) forward projections: very important since everything BLT does pays off a few years later and is usually signalled in advance somewhere in the reports if you look; and (c) current situation.

Well, the potential has largely remained intact for some years, in my view. The forward plans were always present even in the setbacks of 2011/12 and are still there today. And the current situation I worry about less, although obviously I will be delighted when good cash flow arrives.

So setbacks of 2011/12 were less worrying to me than others, apparently. Running out of cash was the biggest issue, but I thought it extremely likely the shareholders would stand by the company, which they did. Not knowing what to do was the other problem, but the company had good management and a steady board (although it must nevertheless have been a mountain of work in reality). Meanwhile, the forward plans were still there and are now visible in results.

And, actually, if you filter out the US sales from the last several years (since 2011/12/13 affected that particularly) they actually have been fairly steady in growth throughout.

But, as you say, who knows! The past flows into the past, and the future is an unwritten book. I remain cautiously optimistic, but I'll wait and see. (All just my personal opinion, of course.)

Ah, but as for the stock picking contest ... there isn't much correlation in NZ for small stocks between performance and share price that I've noticed. Anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    Skid, you may be interested in this post from December 2012?

As noted I used to have major problems with tartar build up. Especially behind my front bottom teeth. Used to build up very quickly no matter how much I brushed, and even with a scraper it was virtually impossible to get off i.e. it was super hard and stuck like crazy to my teeth. Now a days I might need to use the electric toothbrush on this area once every six months and it comes off real easy. It just doesn't stick anymore.

I brush twice a day. I floss probably once a month? I don't get build up of crap on or between my teeth.

I have a dentist appointment on the 14th December. Depending on feedback I may drop down to two yearly appointments as the last three have been super quick with virtually nothing to do.

If you do some reading about M18 you will find it is far more complex than crowding out undesirable bacteria. One thing it does is stop tartar adhering to teeth. In my case this made gingivits (which I had been warned about in 2010 and 2011) a thing of the past.

I still take one M18 lozenge at night. Same product as linked to in 2012. Same with K12.
    My dentist appointment went well. Feedback was really good. When I suggested the possibility of reducing frequency of appointments to every two years there were no objections. We will reassess in December 2017. So check back in two years peeps.

I was chatting to my dentist about Blis M18 and he was recalling Prof Tagg from his Otago days. Used to tell a good story from the sounds of it. That isn't hard to imagine having seem him in a video or two.

Rock on Blis M18 I say...