sharetrader
Page 462 of 764 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472512562 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    And once again the market, oh wise and all knowing market, makes me a contrarian. BLT announces something that took years to achieve and is the holy grail of ingredient producers (GRAS unchallenged by the FDA) and what does the market do? Sweet diddly. You have to wonder sometimes. Yet before Christmas BLT announce they hope to do this and hope to do that and the market responds strongly.

I sometimes think the market is addicted to speculation rather than solid results. (Finds brick wall to continue banging head upon)
    Gives the late comers a bit more reason to buy on the lower end, don't you think? But worry not, it will appreciate when it is higher

disc: still getting my fill at the lower end but almost getting now to the max amount on what I can speculate on it

........yep dont sweat Jonu, Ive seen this reaction many many times and like you I think to myself this just doesnt add up then out of nowhere ......WHAMOO!!......Mr Market plays catch up and pass like there's no-tomorrow and we're all left thinking "bugger" shouldve bought more when I had the chance. This WILL happen......go ahead mark my words.
    Have a Gr8day.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Gives the late comers a bit more reason to buy on the lower end, don't you think? But worry not, it will appreciate when it is higher

disc: still getting my fill at the lower end but almost getting now to the max amount on what I can speculate on it
    Or I will appreciate it when it is higher!

First time contributor (I hope).. I've been a long, long time holder of this stock (+15 years) when Howard Paterson was involved and listed on the secondary board. I'm too embarrassed to tell what my average cost is but several years ago resigned myself to telling myself that i'll used the proceeds (if any) for my kids university education. Well their university studies are now only a few years away and I'm beginning to think that they might have to get that student load after all..... But being the "punter" I am I have decided to obtain some more (vowed that i never would) on the basis of their latest release around being granted GRAS. As eluded to in previous posts, this is a big step towards acceptance in the US and hopefully sales.. What I find frustrating is that they make 2-3 exciting statements during a year but very little eventuates as a result of that particular "exciting" news.. Thus the stock just keeps drifting... I now hope that they can get involved with a big US company who are prepared to distribute the products and provide expansive marketing and promotional activities (lacking with BLT due to financial constraints) in order to ramp up sales.. Alternatively I can start going to church on Sundays...

........welcome aboard GOLFER and some good points you raise. However what I would really like you to do is divulge the price(s) you paid for BLT in the past.........if only to demonstrate how ridiculously cheap the shares are at present given the recent bout of positive announcements etc!! For a growth co. with global prospects and a unique product..........hmmmmm, one day soon maybe Mr Market will wake up and acknowledge the potential for growth here. God may just be able to help .........after all He's apparantly turned the tide on one other occasion. Time will tell.
    Have a Gr8day.

golfer01 said - What I find frustrating is that they make 2-3 exciting statements during a year but very little eventuates as a result of that particular "exciting" news.. Thus the stock just keeps drifting..
    But isn't this their modus operandi

I doubt whether it will ever change

If they've keep punters interested that long you will be posting the same comment in another 15 years time
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Thanks. O.K. my average cost is $0.30 per share. I recall the share trading for over $1.00. Do I need to elaborate?? I'm confident the growth is huge (otherwise I wouldn't be in the position I'm in now) they just need to get exposure byway of marketing, promotion and goodwill (results) by consumers who use the products..
    I'm certainly no expert but I do feel the current market sentiment is not helping to notice this stock. There's bigger "fish" to worry about...

Guru

I would have thought the China market would be the one to look at---The States is a tough nut to crack indeed with a multitude of competitors for everything.
    I remember some years back looking for the product in Canada--the enormity of stuff to look through was astounding(turned out it wasnt there yet but there were plenty of other similar products)ands the general public is not great at telling the difference between this and other probiotic products.

There is mass migration to the cities in China and a middle class rising at an astronomical rate...and they are relatively health conscious as well.
    Anything good ever said about Blisses products should be translated into Chinese and immediately put out there--also, Someone in china to liaise with and promote the product would be invaluable.
    Ive always been big on establishing a partner for the countries that represent a huge market and this is no exception.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    I would have thought the China market would be the one to look at---The States is a tough nut to crack indeed with a multitude of competitors for everything.
    I remember some years back looking for the product in Canada--the enormity of stuff to look through was astounding(turned out it wasnt there yet but there were plenty of other similar products)ands the general public is not great at telling the difference between this and other probiotic products.

There is mass migration to the cities in China and a middle class rising at an astronomical rate...and they are relatively health conscious as well.
    Anything good ever said about Blisses products should be translated into Chinese and immediately put out there--also, Someone in china to liaise with and promote the product would be invaluable.
    Ive always been big on establishing a partner for the countries that represent a huge market and this is no exception.
    You want to see a rocket put under the SP for BLT?---What you need is to wake up one morning and read ''Bliss announces an alliance with xxx in China for the marketing and distribution of its products.XXX is a well know company in China and has a well known stable of quality items on the market.
    This alliance fast tracks many of the hurdles otherwise encountered by new products entering the market.
    Last edited by skid; 04-02-2016 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golfer01 View Post
    Thanks. O.K. my average cost is $0.30 per share. I recall the share trading for over $1.00. Do I need to elaborate?? I'm confident the growth is huge (otherwise I wouldn't be in the position I'm in now) they just need to get exposure byway of marketing, promotion and goodwill (results) by consumers who use the products..
    I'm certainly no expert but I do feel the current market sentiment is not helping to notice this stock. There's bigger "fish" to worry about...
    Hi Golfer.
    You're probably not alone sitting on a high cost investment in BLT. It's been a rocky road for many investors in this company.
    It does seem though that better times are coming and likely that this year's result might be at least breakeven or hopefully, even better.
    The GRAS outcome will be a positive for next year and as Skid alluded to, once approvals in China are achieved there could we'll be a rocket under the SP.
    Will it get to 30 cents? That feels like a long way off to me, though it would be fantastic if it did.
    If the 2016 result meets expectations and the guidance for 2017 continues to be positive, we can expect the company to be re-rated by the market and possibly see the SP reach 5 or 6 cents over the next year or two. You'll probably be well rewarded from any current investment but I don't like your chances of recouping losses on your 30
    cent shares - unless you're prepared to average down by buying 10x the volume of your holding.
    Good luck
    Pierre
    Last edited by pierre; 04-02-2016 at 05:03 PM.