sharetrader
Page 463 of 764 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473513563 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 7632

We are along way from the lows of Sept 2012.... 0.009c. Thats like 200%in 3 yrs . Come on, own up if thats you you would had to have been brave to buy that low. All this up n down is not good for the gastric acid. Do they sell something for that? Ill stick to the death cross rule . Down .001 but only on $7000. See whet happens this week.

It must be nearing time for a fresh injection of capital to advance the progress of the company even though we are nearing profitability!!

I'd happily buy more!!! ...... new CEO should now be in his office ..... Blis popups seem to be more numerous and I'm looking forward to a good year

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    I'd happily buy more!!! ...... new CEO should now be in his office ..... Blis popups seem to be more numerous and I'm looking forward to a good year
    The Bliss popups are more numerous because your computer has been googling or visiting Bliss sites--Im still getting popups of hotels I googled months ago.

Advanced Member

A welcome update confirming an excellent revenue year.

"Blis Technologies Limited affirms expectations for revenue for the full year to increase by over 100% to in excess of $5.3 million but rather than a small surplus, a small deficit is now anticipated in earnings before interest expense tax depreciation and amortisation. Although the provision for the replacement of stock into Europe proved sufficient, the company incurred greater than budgeted operating expenses." https://www.nzx.com/companies/BLT/announcements/278476

So, here's where it gets interesting maybe? No declared profit this year, but they already updated on that. But if growth continues as it has for the last few years, then the next year's result could be pretty cheerful.

But we can't project solid growth just because of past growth. So none the wiser!

Failing any other news, we have the half year report in May, the AGM maybe a couple of months later, and then the November report. Or maybe they will be making interesting product announcements sometime too?

An interesting year coming up for Blis-watching by the looks.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    A welcome update confirming an excellent revenue year.

"Blis Technologies Limited affirms expectations for revenue for the full year to increase by over 100% to in excess of $5.3 million but rather than a small surplus, a small deficit is now anticipated in earnings before interest expense tax depreciation and amortisation. Although the provision for the replacement of stock into Europe proved sufficient, the company incurred greater than budgeted operating expenses." https://www.nzx.com/companies/BLT/announcements/278476

So, here's where it gets interesting maybe? No declared profit this year, but they already updated on that. But if growth continues as it has for the last few years, then the next year's result could be pretty cheerful.

But we can't project solid growth just because of past growth. So none the wiser!

Failing any other news, we have the half year report in May, the AGM maybe a couple of months later, and then the November report. Or maybe they will be making interesting product announcements sometime too?

An interesting year coming up for Blis-watching by the looks.
    I always admire your enthusiasm, but how on earth can you describe revenue as excellent when it didn't even cover costs!

Advanced Member

Yes, depends on your point of view.

But a flick through annual reports shows total trading revenues of : 0.7m (2013 ex-ice-cream) 1.2 (2014) 2.5 (2015) and now 5.3 (2016 projected). Check the figures for yourself obviously, but I think some people might find that a pleasant trend.

Given that their reports show them having dealt with access problems for America and Europe and China in that time, there would seem room for optimism.

Ah, but is it a trend or just a series of numbers? I wish I knew. If that is a trend, then we shareholders will enjoy the next year. But there seems no way for us to know that presently. Maybe it is random. Maybe it is a trend. That's why I'm still in the "don't know what happens next" camp.

Even seeing some Blis stuff sold in our regional hospital pharmacy ...
    Last edited by Yoda; 05-03-2016 at 01:58 PM.

Advanced Member

It will be interesting to see what happens to expenses over this coming year.

We are hoping that the revenue is growing strongly but, even if so, will that involve growth in costs of expansion? For example, ATM just delivered a great result, but in the detail you can see that ATM's expenses increased from 1H15 to 1H16 by many millions of dollars for "business growth and expansion into new markets". (ATM presentation 17 Feb, p6). In their case, those costs got swallowed by an impressive increase in revenue.

Expansion costs money even if things are going well. It seems likely BLT must be juggling with this?

Advanced Member

"The results show that BLIS M18 significantly improves the chances of avoiding new dental caries." "requiring confirmation in a larger, controlled trial " 38 got M18 for 90 days, 38 didn't. including “plaque amount” (50% reduction). http://www.branded-ingredients.com/n...rition_010416/

I suppose a larger trial will take some time however.