sharetrader
Page 466 of 764 FirstFirst ... 366416456462463464465466467468469470476516566 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 7632
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up More Ps than PEB

Pending Probable Positive Profit Positions Probiotics Provider Providently.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Pending Probable Positive Profit Positions Probiotics Provider Providently.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Aye PT, and better than being peed off, a long way better. (PEB pun fully intended....I'll get my coat)

Advanced Member

Very witty, PT!

As of tonight, PEB has a market cap of 241m, and BLT 31m. Interesting to watch that over time.

.......not really surprised at this latest announcement as revenue growth has been climbing at or near 100% pa for a while now. Extrapolate that out 5yrs and Blis may well beat PEB to that magical $100m annual turnover!(does PEB turnover $100kplus pw now??) .... yet for some reason has a market cap 8 times that of BLT)...........yes this could happen (but maybe longer than 5yrs, who knows)
    Small profit next year is the exceptional news and I wouldnt mind betting they are being conservative. Because of the nature of the product (and the power of the internet and this huge growth in all things health related).........growth should be exponential. Lookout PEB I say!
    Good work directors.....we all look forward to this profit announcement now.
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

Annual report in a few weeks. AGM a couple of months after that. H1 report a few months later. Plus potential for more news besides.

Could be a fun year if the good news keeps rolling.
    Last edited by simla; 15-04-2016 at 09:17 AM.

Guru

I have just been checking the cost for continuing my supply of M18 tabs. It is a pity they do not have discounts for orders for more than 30 tablets as they do for K12. Quite pricey I have to say - If they knock down the price for 30 tabs to under $20, would they increase sales by more than enough to compensate for the reduction? Would it encourage more potential clients to try them out?

Edit: Wow - SP up 25% already this morning.Low volume -will it last?
    Last edited by Bjauck; 15-04-2016 at 10:11 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    I have just been checking the cost for continuing my supply of M18 tabs. It is a pity they do not have discounts for orders for more than 30 tablets as they do for K12. Quite pricey I have to say - If they knock down the price for 30 tabs to under $20, would they increase sales by more than enough to compensate for the reduction? Would it encourage more potential clients to try them out?

Edit: Wow - SP up 25% already this morning. The market sees to like the sound of the news.
    They should do subscriptions. Three months supply sent every quarter until you remember to cancel the credit card payment.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Expecting the SP to start tracking with a 3 in front from tomorrow forward.

That bit seems to be sorted. Probably a little way to go before there's a 4 in front. Dont want to get too far ahead of ourselves but maybe around the H1 update when we receive confirmation that the YTD sales are tracking ahead of initial expectation?
    Last edited by pierre; 15-04-2016 at 11:58 AM.

Advanced Member

The market seems to be reacting to this relatively cautiously so far. Well, hardly surprising. For a starter, only the ODT seems to have picked the announcement up in the media so far, for some reason. I don't really understand how that stuff works.

But, in any case, the market has been in the habit of ignoring Blis for a long time now, so it will take a little while to change its opinion presumably. If this really is the beginning of the up escalator, then they will do that sooner or later. No knowing when. An interesting question will be what the funds do eventually. If the good news continues, they will presumably want to add it to their list some time. But no knowing when or if that will be. Maybe not until they announce an actual profit, assuming that does in fact happen, or later.

For myself, I am happy to move from cautious back to optimistic again. The last year has confused me, due to things suddenly changing and thus inducing caution in me, but things look like they are on a discernible track again now. Hope so. We'll see.

......indeed Pierre. What I'd like to see and hear is a $10,000,000 t/over has been reached and those 10,000,000 shares have changed hands at 7c! (no they're not mine). I can see that happening within 18-24mnths........on both counts.
    Have a Gr8day.