sharetrader
Page 470 of 764 FirstFirst ... 370420460466467468469470471472473474480520570 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 7632

I have read previously that Manuka honey sells at a premium in China. So could be a winner in that market.

The price looks okay here if people consider that less than $1 per day to stay healthy

"Thanks, Gr8day. Hard to say about the share price."

.......appears to be a new SP "maturity" (for want of better word) ?? Perhaps it's newbies seeing upside as well as oldies holding firm on the latest releases?.......whatever, the silly trading out on any SP rise seems to have disappeared and resulting in a "steady-as -you-go" creep up in the SP......long may it continue.

As Ive said before, I doubt there has ever been a better or more exciting time to be part of this.........just wish we got a bit more info along the way from HQ?? Anyway not long now for confirmation on those revenue targets.
    Have a Gr8day.

Good to see it hit $.035 today. And the .034 has been eaten away since then, so maybe we are seeing a lift . 4 yr high?
    Up 140% in 2 yrs if you were lucky enough to get in then ...

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Thanks, Gr8day. Hard to say about the share price. Consider:

Snippets from old annual reports, plus the last market update announcement:

2013: A year of rolling up sleeves, but "The base of our business is forecast to increase significantly with greater concentration on finished product sales globally, assisted by new partners and commercial contacts."
    2014: Lots of delays, US access problem, "frustrating" year but "anticipate ingredient sales to increase materially". Web sales starting to do well. Start rheumatic trial. Change of focus from research to manufacturing.
    2015: 100% revenue growth, factory approval, US access resolved, resolving international agreements, wider Board, "meaningful levels" of sales to Japan, sales into Europe, 4 more staff hired.
    2016: Coming next week, but excellent revenue growth again, small negative EDITDA still, change of CEO. But importantly, "The company expects to achieve trading revenues in excess of $8m for the 2017 financial year and record a net profit after tax."

So there has been increasingly good news for several years, but actually only 2015 crossed the line into really good. But even then there was no profit. So you could understand the market holding back, especially given the long years getting here. Assuming the results continue to improve (an assumption) it's hard to say when the market would buy into this story? It may depend on whether the company is more specific on what size profit they are forecasting perhaps? Presumably people are still holding their breath on bad news too. An interesting cusp perhaps? Or not!
    I'm waiting for Monday's announcement with bated breath. On the basis of earlier news from the company we know there will be another (modest) loss for FY16. However, what will really change things will be further confirmation of the $8m+ revenue and profit forecast for FY17.

What I'm also really keen to find out is where they are with penetration into the China market. Some positivity about that opportunity will be the catalyst for significantly increased interest in BLT. It will be interesting to see if we get any update on that topic from the new CEO and to get his views on the company's overall prospects for the next 12 months.

I guess the market has already factored in the news announced a month ago - but a really positive forecast could see a further lift in the SP on Monday. My pick - maybe up to 3.8 or even 4.0 cents if the news is as good as I am anticipating.

Fingers crossed!

No news released yet. Must be a few more beans to count than they originally anticipated!

Net loss $816k - bit higher than the market would have liked by the look of the SP.

Revenue up by $3m to $5.6m - a good increase that was announced earlier but staff numbers up from 15 to 20 and total expenses up $2.5m from $4.0 last year.

Forecast looks pretty positive - planning to achieve 8m sales and make a profit for FY17 but don't say how much. Plenty of activity going on in various markets but still caveats around China. However they are hopeful of test-market and three clinical trials being reported in Q3-17.

Things are definitely heading in the right direction - I'm hanging on for the ride.

Advanced Member

A thoroughly satisfactory report from where I'm sitting. The word "upbeat" just appeared in a Blis report! https://www.nzx.com/companies/BLT/announcements/282826

"The board and management of NZX-listed Blis Technologies Limited are upbeat about future prospects even though a doubling of revenues to $5.6M hasn’t yet translated into profitability." “We expect to report a net surplus for the year to 31 March 2017,” he said. "[EBITDA] was -$347k" (but remember they put -$350k as their estimate for product discolouration last year, so would that have been positive otherwise?)

Excellent sales growth across the board. Australasia 678k -> 1164k, Asia 241k -> 753k, Europe 831k -> 2117k, America 664k -> 1470k. So more than doubled across the board.

Working capital went down as they expanded, but they say it is sufficient. Importantly they reported positive cash flow from operations in the final quarter. (Not positive in total though?) Clearly it remains an ongoing battle to contain costs/aspirations against the current level of income - hardly surprising, they must be rearing to go now.

Results of China test marking available later this year.

Clearly a major rethink of the strategy of the company is underway with a big orientation towards marketing at this stage of the game. Very much we hear a tone of going after sales. And good to hear less talk of the need to battle regulations - that has been such a long battle. I thoroughly appreciate the time that was taken taken to write that report.

Most interesting. Hard to feel bad about that, I would have said. Yet people have been selling down even as I read it. Very hard to know what their disappointment is from where I'm sitting.

Is this the moment when it is all happening but nobody dares believe it yet? Or is there still too much doubt in the air? Well, it all looks pretty organised for success to judge from that report. Infrastructure in place and sales growing strongly.

The share market will sort itself out. Meanwhile the company is clearly standing on pretty solid ground chasing future growth now - or so it looks to me anyway. Others no doubt have their own views.

.......thanks for update Pierre. Pretty much as expected.........spending money to make money.......only way you can do it really. Profit still on the cards for this financial year so the big question I guess will be how much of a profit??? As a holder looking to further accumulation Im happy to see the SP has drifted back a bit on this announcement.......I will be taking this opportunity to add to my holding.
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

A remarkable statement in there is that, after all these years, NZ sales still increased by 26% last year.

Advanced Member

And here's a good statement: "Securing additional ingredient supply capacity is particularly important to ensure that we can meet the projected growth targets beyond the 2017 financial year". That can't be bad.