sharetrader
Page 480 of 764 FirstFirst ... 380430470476477478479480481482483484490530580 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 7632
    Advanced Member

Here is the actual disclosure notice posted on June 2 confirming the maths Pierre has quoted. https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/236818.pdf They made the same mistake there, but it clearly states that the 5.5m was purchased for $164,450, which is 0.0299 dollars per share.
    Last edited by simla; 16-06-2016 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TideMan View Post
    No, my letter says 0.0299 cents per share.

5.5m was purchased for $164,450 ... seems legit

Quote Originally Posted by TideMan View Post
    No, my letter says 0.0299 cents per share.
    OK - they missed the $ sign from the number. The loan is for $164,450 which is 5.5 million shares at $0.0299 or 2.99 cents each.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

No comment about the expectation of small profit in near future so, by implication, the profit is all but guaranteed.
    Very significant IMO
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Thought you were upbeat, Gr8day ?

Every shareholder seems to have just had that update emailed to them. Can anyone else confirm that they got it?
    Yes, I can confirm receiving an emailed update Simla

Advanced Member

Thanks.

I think the general message of the last few pages of posts is a feeling of considerable satisfaction with both the form and content of that update. Well done for sending that out, Blis. It will be interesting to see how the market goes, and the AGM just 6 weeks away too.

Outside thinking.

BLT is one company where my shareholding was purchased at an average price lower than the CEO's holding. That's got to be a good sign!

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    OK - they missed the $ sign from the number. The loan is for $164,450 which is 5.5 million shares at $0.0299 or 2.99 cents each.
    Someone from BLT has been reading ST. They've just confirmed the typo in yesterday's letter about the CEO's shares. The price is 2.99 cents per shar

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    BLT is one company where my shareholding was purchased at an average price lower than the CEO's holding. That's got to be a good sign!
    Only difference is his were purchased with a loan which is probably limited recourse (ie. only secured against the shares which provides him complete downside potential, and leveraged upside potential. Nothing wrong with that per se)

Blisfool

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Only difference is his were purchased with a loan which is probably limited recourse (ie. only secured against the shares which provides him complete downside potential, and leveraged upside potential. Nothing wrong with that per se)

great to see an announcement from the usually quiet group of people at Blis, some of us have been asking for regular updates for years hopefully this is going to be a regular thing. Albeit that this was a PR statement from the new bloke with lots of marketing jargon like "beach heads", there was however nothing new here apart from his share options which I think is perfectly acceptable for his position. It was a 5 page introduction based around historical info that had already been communicated just fluffed up. Where was the update on first quarter sales with specifics on growth areas against last year.
    I'm a big blis fan with a lot of skin in the game for a long time, everything is going in the right direction at last, but the previous 2 updates have added nothing new! Should we be concerned?