sharetrader
Page 482 of 764 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    It really is a curious situation. Logic says things are really looking up. But 15 years of history says, be very cautious. It is ridiculously difficult to just take things at face value at this point.
    .........gotta stop looking in that rear vision mirror SIMLA! Not sure what you mean by "curious situation".........personally Im only optimistic and excited about where things are at now, esp under new leadership and I expect new enthusiasm. We have to be in the best growth phase now in the history of BLIS.......just look back a little if you must (say 2-3yrs).........very little negatives and fantastic revenue growth.
    Have a Gr8day.

It really is a curious situation. Logic says things are really looking up. But 15 years of history says, be very cautious. It is ridiculously difficult to just take things at face value at this point.
    I agree too Simla - I also remain cautious given Blis's history although I think the shares would be in very positive territory if the Chinese market finally became available to Blis products.

Outside thinking.

My thoughts in a pic. A nice trend developing but needs some positive news to break out above current support line.
    Attachment 8120

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    .........gotta stop looking in that rear vision mirror SIMLA!
    Quote Originally Posted by brucea View Post
    I agree too Simla
    And that's it, two points of view. Every fibre of my being is telling me you are right, Gr8day. And yet ...

I'll probably feel more positive if we see positive cash flow all this year.

And that's it, two points of view. Every fibre of my being is telling me you are right, Gr8day. And yet ...

I'll probably feel more positive if we see positive cash flow all this year.
    Yeah, 2 points of view yet exactly saying forget the past simla. Gut feel is strong on this making it from this point.

Advanced Member

Okay, great to hear your confidence.

Its a very good product and a $3m increase in sales is impressive - the challenge they have is they need another $3m increase this year just to break even (the $3m increase only dropped 20% margin)

They are making noises about supply chain and capacity - good problems to have but may require cash injection if can't find third party manufacturer.

Cash call will dilute further and as it stands today they need to be generating around $2m profit to justify current share price (and thats on a growth PE)

Another $3m is exactly what they are forecasting to make. It's trying to figure out what the costs of achieving that are going to be.

They seem to think they have enough cash on hand for the time being though.

The recent releases from the Chairman and CEO are evidence, surely, that "a small profit will be made' and that there will be no requirement for shareholders to provide funds in the near future.
    My chemist had run out of product yesterday but was aware of the Canadian research claiming a connection between poor oral health and breast cancer.
    Pat
    Last edited by patrick; 29-06-2016 at 03:32 PM. Reason: typo
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    The recent releases from the Chairman and CEO are evidence, surely, that "a small profit will be made' and that there will be no requirement for shareholders to provide funds in the near future.
    My chemist had run out of product yesterday but was aware of the Canadian research claiming a connection between poor oral health and breast cancer.
    Pat
    There isn't a lot of headway left given cash burn but if they can get it profitable then it will open up other funding options outside of shareholders so probably a fair call.