sharetrader
Page 490 of 764 FirstFirst ... 390440480486487488489490491492493494500540590 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Nothing I know of.

I think Yoda might be referring to the ASM which is being held on Friday 29th - not tomorrow.
    All good then, thought I might be missing something.
    Thought the Chairman might have advised us of the tv ads on his last update.

SP reaching 5c perhaps?
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Advanced Member

That would probably depend on what, if anything, they project as profit? The second half profit will do fine. If they expect at least half a million of bottom line profit for the second half - that is a million over a year - then the wind is probably still behind the sails. But less than that seems likely to slow the enthusiasm?

The last annual report gave "Net deficit before depreciation, amortisation, capitalisation of costs, finance and tax" of -$347k, with another 556k depreciation etc. We might perhaps ignore the $347k as about the same as the estimate of the cost of the hot weather problem, but there is still a 556k loss to start from.

To get to a $1m profit from there would seem like a fair step still? It may depend on exactly how much they want to spend on costs to keep things moving? Or maybe the market isn't looking for much profit, just momentum? Uncharted waters for BLT.

Ah yes , getting ahead of myself ! Good job i didn't book a ticket .

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Uncharted waters for BLT.
    You're right Simla, but let's hope the captain lets us know on Friday 29th how many rocks and reefs he can see on the radar and which direction he'll be steering the ship over the next 12 months.

A cautious indication of the likely profit for FY17 will be good to get at the meeting. I think any investors expecting $1m or more are very optimistic. We might receive a pleasant surprise, but I doubt it will be anywhere near that level.

Half a mill and a positive outlook for the future will probably keep the market happy around the current SP. Anything less is highly likely to disappoint and we'll be on the roller coaster again.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    SP reaching 5c perhaps?
    Hi Pat. Any chance of borrowing your crystal ball?

Pierre
    Yes certainly but u will have to pay hefty insurance to cover sudden breakage.
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Pierre
    Yes certainly but u will have to pay hefty insurance to cover sudden breakage.
    Pat
    That wont be a problem Pat, if BLT keeps motoring ahead at the rate it's been moving over the past week or two!

I just hope the market expectation isn't racing too far ahead of reality. I guess we'll all know the situation next Friday - unless you can give your crystal ball a rub and let us know exactly what will be announced?

Cheers
    Pierre

Advanced Member

Even David Jones are opening their new store the day before, obviously to avoid being overshadowed by the news from Blis on Friday ...

Pierre,
    Light fading. hope to pay Contact tomorrow if I get a job tonight.
    Will report, as available.
    pat