sharetrader
Page 493 of 764 FirstFirst ... 393443483489490491492493494495496497503543593 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 7632

Of interest to me is the effect of Blis products on strep throat
    Yeah, same here. I like to use the products of companies I invest in, where possible. Have been taking Blis on a daily basis as I am a believer in probiotics. Only started earlier this year. But I'm still waiting patiently to get strep throat, though I'd even settle for a decent cold at this stage, so I can really test the benefits of Blis. Sadly, this year I have been unable to catch anything, though half the office at work have, as well as the wife and kids......... (sigh) suppose I'll never know if this stuff works.......
    Last edited by Ghost Monkey; 27-07-2016 at 01:17 PM.

Guru

How frequently can the NZX issue speeding tickets? Is it time for another price enquiry?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Monkey View Post
    Yeah, same here. I like to use the products of companies I invest in, where possible. Have been taking Blis on a daily basis as I am a believer in probiotics. Only started earlier this year. But I'm still waiting patiently to get strep throat, though I'd even settle for a decent cold at this stage, so I can really test the benefits of Blis. Sadly, this year I have been unable to catch anything, though half the office at work have, as well as the wife and kids......... (sigh) suppose I'll never know if this stuff works.......
    Have you considered that taking Blis products is actually providing you with a level of immunity.... (or perhaps you were being witty!)

I've long been interested in Blis but haven't taken any. However with a couple of nasty infections that have started in the throat I'm about to start knocking them back with gay abandon...

Share price is banging along nicely now, I hope it's a good news story. I'm in these for the long haul.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Smile There is only one thing worse than being witty...

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    Have you considered that taking Blis products is actually providing you with a level of immunity.... (or perhaps you were being witty!)

I've long been interested in Blis but haven't taken any. However with a couple of nasty infections that have started in the throat I'm about to start knocking them back with gay abandon...

Share price is banging along nicely now, I hope it's a good news story. I'm in these for the long haul.
    No perhaps about it and your private life is no concern of ours.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

Disc: Should have bought more at 3.3c when I thought it was a reasonable punt.
    Disc: Own no BLT
    om mani peme hum

Any way of getting access to the Meeting online?
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Any way of getting access to the Meeting online?
    I haven't seen anything about online access to the meeting.

Thanks,
    We await your report.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Advanced Member

The presentation will almost certainly be posted, either first thing in the morning or during/after the meeting.

Looks like you,ve already had the benefits.......good on you. Has done the same for me.

Advanced Member

Might try Buccaline for the family then. Not sure if it counts as a probiotic exactly. Lots of info online as it has been around for literally decades and many swear by it. Over the counter but pharmacist only, I think because people think it prevents colds and flu but officially it does not. Unofficially - I couldn't possibly comment.