sharetrader
Page 497 of 764 FirstFirst ... 397447487493494495496497498499500501507547597 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 7632

Does anyone have a contact number to call Blis or email them.
    I have a friend who works in a health shop, with several branches, I always ask how the Honey Blis Lozenges are selling.
    They have none left in stock, the number they used to ring doesn't exist anymore, I hope this is an isolated incident, and not indicative of their entire distribution process.

Quote Originally Posted by QOH View Post
    I have a friend who works in a health shop, with several branches, I always ask how the Honey Blis Lozenges are selling.
    They have none left in stock, the number they used to ring doesn't exist anymore, I hope this is an isolated incident, and not indicative of their entire distribution process.
    GOOGLE MATE

I am much more concerned about Pierre and his non reporting of the meeting.
    Can only surmise he will buy a heap more and then post?
    Silence is golden.
    Pat
    Last edited by patrick; 31-07-2016 at 06:14 PM.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Advanced Member

support@blis.co.nz Blis have recently taken over the honeyblis, so I imagine the old phone service has been discontinued?

As to Pierre, obviously he decided that he may as well climb Mt Cook while he was down south, doing it in blizzard conditions at night in order to just show what real men do.That's the sort of people Blis investors are.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by QOH View Post
    Hi QOH. I get mine online from their website. That won't help with commercial arrangements but there is a contact page with email and phone numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    GOOGLE MATE

I am much more concerned about Pierre and his non reporting of the meeting.
    Can only surmise he will buy a heap more and then post?
    Silence is golden.
    Pat
    Unusual for a company not to make an announcement to the NZX of the presentations of the Chair and CEO when an AGM is held.

Banned

I have been using blis throat guard and m18 as our family probiotics for almost 3 years now. BLT was still 2 ish cents. Really like the product, never ever had a sore throat, if so we would increase the intake n sore throat would despair. Gum and teeth are much healthier. I never interested invest in it really...I don't why, I did the research before n thier forecast n revenue never excited me really. It got my attention when they want to break Asia market,then I asked myself....would people in Asia can afford this probiotic? Instead, I bought in SEA, then sold for small profit and changed it to BFC Ozzie.

Yakut is no one in Asia. It is cheaper and affordable. It does the same functions with Blis. Blis is lozenges, yakult is liquid.

you can get yakult in Asian stores, mainly in Auckland or big cities....or similar products Pam's probiotic in pak n save. Both are similar products.5-6 small bottles of 100ml in 1 pack for around $4-5. Sometimes, pak n save discounted to $2

in Asia yakult costs around 8-10 cents each bottle. Recommended one bottle for daily intake..same with Blis. Blis lozenges cost 50c each...60 lozenges for $30. I always buy in 4, shipping free..sometimes 6...to get 10% discount.

i like blis, as I can afford it. I don't compromise when come to our family health. When we got yakult or pam one, we only drink that. Not both unless u really need it.

Anyway, conclusion: I really like blis. Thier probiotic really helps my family n me! It really works. It is quite expansive, but what matter is it really helps people who need it. I think BLT will do well in the future. Hope it helps u guys for those investing in. The challenges of BLT are to convince European population and developed countries about the benefits of thier products.

I dont hold BLT and don't have plan to buy in as I am broke...just bought couple weeks ago in NZM for dividend yield. Should bought BLT eh but no regret as my NZM is currently at 15% green..plus report is due soon with good dividend

good luck guys....hope it helps.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Yes. Blis works. Oodles of research to that effect. Also it is the only one aimed at the throat as far as I am aware.
    Can you point me to any independent research. I can't find any. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    support@blis.co.nz Blis have recently taken over the honeyblis, so I imagine the old phone service has been discontinued?

As to Pierre, obviously he decided that he may as well climb Mt Cook while he was down south, doing it in blizzard conditions at night in order to just show what real men do.That's the sort of people Blis investors are.
    Not a good look though if companies who sell your products are not kept in the loop and given new contact numbers.

Blizzard on the mountain may delay report, hope he has his pills.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Advanced Member

FP, couple of research links to start http://blis.co.nz/research-studies http://www.nekta.com/#!probiotic-oral-care-1/y2pio

Maybe the Blis site should have a graphic at the top "It really works, here's the proof" linking to a much more english discussion page?