sharetrader
Page 499 of 764 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509549599 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 7632
    Advanced Member

Yes, there is certainly a frisson of excitement in the air now. It's a whole new chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    .....I was of the impression we had it all to ourselves and were protected under specific patents.....is this NOT the case? Of course competition is not necessarily a bad thing and in fact could be taken as good news given the increased awareness it brings to ORAL PROBIOTICS (some here apparantly still dont get the point of difference with general probiotics)
    I also was interested and after quick google search
    evoraoralprobiotics.com

dosnt change my view on retaining my shareholding

Thanks for the report pierre, nice work.

Thanks Pierre for that comprehensive summary on the meeting. although only a small shareholding, I am hoping that my BLT interests will keep me happy in my retirement. What are the chances of a comvita shareprice for Blis in the next 10 years I wonder Maybe even dividends by then. I live in hope!

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    Thanks Pierre for that comprehensive summary on the meeting. although only a small shareholding, I am hoping that my BLT interests will keep me happy in my retirement. What are the chances of a comvita shareprice for Blis in the next 10 years I wonder Maybe even dividends by then. I live in hope!
    Hi Suse

Anything is possible - but some things are not very likely - though a share consolidation of 100:1 would quickly get you half way there!

I'm pretty confident things will continue to go well for BLT and if they do, we could easily expect the current SP to double or even treble over the next 2-4 years. I'm hoping it will anyway as that would keep me extremely happy in retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    I also was interested and after quick google search
    evoraoralprobiotics.com

dosnt change my view on retaining my shareholding
    certainly doesn't change mine either, the above company only does oral care probiotics, so only competes with Blis M18 (oral care), not K18. However, I had thought Blis was the only company targeting the mouth with probiotics, but I suppose it makes sense with the growth in this field that other companies would enter the fray. Something to keep an eye on.

But I'd also like to thank Pierre for his report! Good stuff.

Since BLT announced a maiden profit I have started to take an interest. Does anyone have a quick ball park figure for the number of shares on issue.
    For the record I use Throatguard and Travelguard and have found them to be effective.

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    Since BLT announced a maiden profit I have started to take an interest. Does anyone have a quick ball park figure for the number of shares on issue.
    For the record I use Throatguard and Travelguard and have found them to be effective.
    damn, still counting but I seem to have run out of fingers and toes.....

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post

Total Issue: 1,107,653,565
    Market Capitalisation: $64,243,907 (@5.8)

.........had a bit of a scratch around in regard this "competition" we apparantly have. To cut to the chase, I can't find any REAL competition for Blis so I remain of the opinion that we have it pretty much to ourselves AND the world is our oyster, so to speak. There is an outfit in the States that trades under the name ProBiora that's pushing their product as an oral Pro-Biotic (containing Streptococcus Oralis, S. Uberis and S.Rattus.....none of which I believe our Professor Tagg bothered with). They seem to be laying claim to only cosmetic benefits eg Teeth whitening and breath freshening and no real health benefits like BLIS eg Gum infection/decay, throat infection, teeth decay,ear infection, colds, upper respiratory infection, sinus issues, haliotosis, Rheumatic Fever? Breast Cancer?...... They also lay claim to being GRAS certified but turns out this is "Self-Affirmed" which can only be applied to cosmetic or structure-function claims. So in essence I can't see any threat to BLIS when it comes to WORLD DOMINATION in regard TRUE ORAL PROBIOTICS. If someone can correct me in this regard Im all ears (and throat of course)
    Have a Gr8day.