sharetrader
Page 500 of 764 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510550600 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 7632
    Advanced Member

Thanks for looking into that Gr8day.

I must say it is remarkably satisfying knowing that Blis is running a bottom line profit each and every day now. It really is a game changer.

I've obtained from BLT the names of the potential competitors that the chairman mentioned at the AGM. They are:
    Oragenics
    BioGaia
    Lallemand

I haven't time to research them at the moment - hope someone else will have an opportunity to dig for some information.

A bientot
    Pierre

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Thanks for looking into that Gr8day.

I must say it is remarkably satisfying knowing that Blis is running a bottom line profit each and every day now. It really is a game changer.
    .....cheers SIMLA. Yes your'e not wrong.......it's like we've got a REAL business now....doing what every business strives for ie to make a profit and one day reward the shareholders with a dividend........that day will soon come I believe.
    Have a Gr8day.

Thanks Pierre, the more info the better. Great to get a feel of the mood.
    As history repeats we leave the high SP after the good news and meander along, on low volume till the next news. It's remarkable how few shares, % wise have been traded over the last 6 weeks.
    Staving brave.
    pat
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    It's remarkable how few shares, % wise have been traded over the last 6 weeks.
    Why is that remarkable?

Hi Fp,
    Confirmation of a genuine turn around ,prospects, and Shareholders who paid from $2 to less than a cent a share: with this background and the news I expected more share would be traded, wrong obviously.
    What news in the future will result in trading of multi millions a day?
    Pat
    Pat

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Hi Fp,
    Confirmation of a genuine turn around ,prospects, and Shareholders who paid from $2 to less than a cent a share: with this background and the news I expected more share would be traded, wrong obviously.
    What news in the future will result in trading of multi millions a day?
    Pat
    I suspect that many BLT holders will only sell when they feel that the prospect of future SP gains is less than it is at this time.
    With a very real prospect of further above market average growth and profits (even dividends) ahead of them.... why should SP holders sell now?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    .....cheers SIMLA. Yes your'e not wrong.......it's like we've got a REAL business now....doing what every business strives for ie to make a profit and one day reward the shareholders with a dividend........that day will soon come I believe.
    I think the growth rate of revenue must be of major interest to the company now. And shareholders obviously.

A revenue growth next year of even 50% would make a big bottom line difference considering the current gross margin - depending on how much they wanted to spend on the future though. And 50% revenue growth is not unusual from the last few years. Does not mean it will happen of course.

Which in turn would make a good difference in cash position and in share price for any capital raising, if any.

So next year's growth rate could be of major impact on the company now. But these things don't just happen on calendar year ends. They will be experiencing growth now, whether strong or not strong, and that will continue all year. Will we learn more in the November report in 3 months? But they will presumably give us an update in February or March anyway, still only 6 or 7 months away. We must at least hear the 6 months revenue in November.

Strong growth now would leave the share price looking cheap, I would have thought. Mediocre growth would leave it still just ticking over though, and let's not think too hard about the possibility of bad news!

The company said it was asking for an independent research paper. I wonder when that will come out. It is hard to see how they could do that without specifically discussing the whole growth thing. Will they dare recommend a price, I wonder, given how volatile the situation still is?

It promises to be a pretty exciting 6 months for shareholders and the company alike. Good news could be quite a kick forward, and mediocre news not. So there is quite a range of possible results in just the next 6 months or so.

BLT reminds me somewhat of ATM {A2 Milk} many years ago. I looked at it when it was 4 cents with many shares on issue. It started to show promise and the SP rose. Then there was a [from memory] 50 to 1 share consolidation.
    So if you had 100 shares at 4 cents that is $4.0 in your portfolio. Then after a 50 to 1 consolidation you would have 2 shares at $2.0 for the same $4.0 in your portfolio. And that is about where the SP is at today. If anyone has followed ATM closely over the last 20 years they might like to comment.
    Discl: not holding but interested in the product.

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    Total Issue: 1,107,653,565
    Market Capitalisation: $64,243,907 (@5.8)

Good support; has someone a sniff of the contents of the research report?
    Pat