sharetrader
Page 506 of 764 FirstFirst ... 6406456496502503504505506507508509510516556606 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 7632
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Share price already up 8% for the day on news of the old thread being restored ...
    Nice one Simla!

Newbie Question

Given How many shares have been issued (Shares Issued 1,107,653,565)

would a share price of $1 ever be realistic for this stock without share consolidation?

Quote Originally Posted by NeverQuestion View Post
    Newbie Question

Given How many shares have been issued (Shares Issued 1,107,653,565)

would a share price of $1 ever be realistic for this stock without share consolidation?
    Well that would require a $1.1 billion market cap..

Advanced Member

That would require one of the following:

1. A very large increase in revenue - which is possible given the market penetration already achieved in NZ but scaled out into larger markets, but taking quite some time presumably and requiring good luck too maybe.

2. Achieving a similar effect by launching other products already in the lab, which products are vaguely hinted at from time to time, but we have no knowledge of how imminent any are or what potential lies therein over what time scale or even if any exist.

3. Achieving the same effect by leveraging the Blis brand name to take in other products - which recent reports may or may not indicate could be part of the future plan, that the brand name itself becomes a valuable asset.

4. Widespread speculation in the BLT share price, as happens from time to time in NZ for no obvious cause that I've ever understood and certainly cannot be banked on.

$1 is not impossible, but no knowing if or when. Sheer speculation really. And don't forget that share prices don't always only go up!

Blis has achieved break even finally. But we are still none the wiser on where it goes next.
    Last edited by simla; 29-09-2016 at 02:31 PM.

Default Blis at a dollar a share ?

I have 400,000 of these so personally I hope Dale Kerrigan is very wrong.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post

I have 400,000 of these so personally I hope Dale Kerrigan is very wrong.
    Nice one....tho' nothing wrong with dreaming. I see BLT is back to 5 again late today (on tiny volumes) so perhaps we also better go back to that new thread!?

BTW can't help thinking fluctuations like today seem to be the norm with BLT (and other penny dreadfuls). I would only get concerned with BIG volumes on a down day.

Most long term holders will be waiting the next update from the company with interest.

Advanced Member

BLT has been running a 10% spread between bid and offer for quite a long time now, so 5 cents vs 5.4 cents is nothing new.

(ps. We still love you, Patrick. Just a little mini-drama to show we're all human )

Dear Admin: I found two threads on BLT. How about merging those two threads?

Unlike those days there are two things that we should pay attention when we buy financial and tech related stocks. There will be great returns as well as great risks. We should see more volatility in these sectors in the coming decade. However, we should be able to get some mid and long term capital gain as well as long term shareholder value by identifying strong companies in advance. Strong tech and financial stocks should outperform weak tech and financial companies in the mid and long run.

https://www.macroaxis.com/invest/mar...logies-LimitedBLIS Technologies (New Zealand) Risk Analysis

Finally, New Zealand is capable of starting some strong tech companies. Investment in this area is weak when compare with some other countries.
    As investors we should find growing tech companies having long term businesses. Some tech companies cannot generate businesses for the long run. Strong competitors will drive out weak competitors in the market.

I believe this is just another proof http://www.branded-ingredients.com/n...rition_031016/

After ten days on my knees, with abstinence, may I return?
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.