sharetrader
Page 507 of 764 FirstFirst ... 7407457497503504505506507508509510511517557607 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 7632
    Advanced Member

Nice one, Patrick. What would we do without a little bit of fun and games every now and then?

By now the company obviously knows the first half revenue, and presumably profit. They haven't made any announcement, so it is not too unexpected, but still room for some surprise in the November report presumably. The implication is that "in excess of $8 million" is looking safe, so already we are very interested in what to expect next year. Compounding up from that level could point to some big figures ... or not. Still the waiting to do.

BLT remains on track!

4:30pm, 20 Oct 2016 | FORECAST

HALF YEAR RESULT

Blis Technologies Limited announces their first half interim results (unaudited) with trading revenues of $3.84 million, EBITDA of $0.73 million and a net income before tax of $0.43 million. This represents 41% revenue growth over the corresponding period last year.
    In spite of a strong New Zealand dollar, the company expects no change to FY2017 guidance of trading revenues in excess of $8 million and net income before tax in excess of $0.7 million.
    Last edited by pierre; 20-10-2016 at 04:34 PM.

Advanced Member

Brilliant. Their first genuinely reported profit ever, even if only half year so far and not yet audited. Further, I would take the EBITDA as the more meaningful figure given the unimportance (in my mind) of depreciation for Blis and the absence of debt, which is presumably on track for $1.5m annual.

Haven't changed their forward guidance, but have already exceeded the 0.7m profit track. Looking very nice so far. Also, Blis tends to sell better in winter (in my memory) and the northern hemisphere winter is still coming, so no knowing where that will lead.

Also they hint that the value of the NZD has impacted to their disadvantage, so good to get the result regardless of that.
    Last edited by simla; 20-10-2016 at 04:42 PM.

........just what the doctor ordered, CONSISTENCY and SUSTAINED GROWTH. Happy holder (and gatherer)
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ........just what the doctor ordered, CONSISTENCY and SUSTAINED GROWTH. Happy holder (and gatherer)
    On the nail, Gr8day. It really is wonderful that the company has gone for several years now with just continuous good news. That was a great announcement that we have waited many years for.

Advanced Member

Another point to note is that that was the first result completely under the new CEO . Let's be honest that changing CEO's is one of those risky moments in life!

Well, has he proved a safe pair of hands? Yes, big tick. Whew! Well done.

Will he now go on to be a major asset as well? Well, time will tell, but I'm starting to get some good feelings on that front.

So I'm thinking that maybe we should also be feeling good that not only have we had a safe switch of CEOs but that a very good choice has been made. Welcome aboard, mate! And the Board continues to sit unassumingly in the background deserving more notice than they are attracting. And all the hard working staff. Well done, one and all. Thank you.
    Last edited by simla; 20-10-2016 at 06:14 PM.

Blisfool

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Brilliant. Their first genuinely reported profit ever, even if only half year so far and not yet audited. Further, I would take the EBITDA as the more meaningful figure given the unimportance (in my mind) of depreciation for Blis and the absence of debt, which is presumably on track for $1.5m annual.

Haven't changed their forward guidance, but have already exceeded the 0.7m profit track. Looking very nice so far. Also, Blis tends to sell better in winter (in my memory) and the northern hemisphere winter is still coming, so no knowing where that will lead.

Also they hint that the value of the NZD has impacted to their disadvantage, so good to get the result regardless of that.
    Pleasing to see the consistency in Blis forecasts, after years of missing the mark. On 28/7/16 I posted that Blis will turnover $10M this financial year. Simla is correct the northern hemisphere winter is much stronger for sales, with 80% of their sales now off shore and if they can achieve a similar 41% lift in sales as they had in this period, then the end of year result could be very Blisfull. I will stick to my $10M prediction. But reserve the right to increase it, if they get China on board this year.

.....couldnt agree more SIMLA, big ticks all round. Im picking the markets will look VERY favourably upon this.......consistancy is held in high regard by the bean counters and advisors as it obviously allows them to make the forecasts investors depend upon. Perhaps now more of them will start to sit up and take notice of this CONSISTANT growth story. Go you good thing.
    Have a Gr8day.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by blissfool View Post
    Pleasing to see the consistency in Blis forecasts, after years of missing the mark. On 28/7/16 I posted that Blis will turnover $10M this financial year. Simla is correct the northern hemisphere winter is much stronger for sales, with 80% of their sales now off shore and if they can achieve a similar 41% lift in sales as they had in this period, then the end of year result could be very Blisfull. I will stick to my $10M prediction. But reserve the right to increase it, if they get China on board this year.
    Great news this week, and good comments from Simla re new CEO and Northern Hemisphere sales. This holder hopes Blissfool is no fool and is happy to be sitting on a 130% gain to-date. Possibly more gains today. Onwards and upwards.