sharetrader
Page 546 of 764 FirstFirst ... 46446496536542543544545546547548549550556596646 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ......Chief Marketing Manager must be happy with sales up lift. Could be sign of positive things on or just over the horizon. 790,000 shares not to be sneezed at either.
    It's good but c'mon guys, you can sneeze on that as I'm sure those old timers with this share have a lot lot more than 790K.

Yes A sneeze for someone in this position maybe. Depends how much they had just floating around. Could also be a start to a buying spree, maybe..........................maybe we will start to see some action again.........
    At least they are not selling eh?
    Waiting an watching.

Ps
    Used throat guard as recommended by the pharmacist this winter when I went through a rough patch I was struggling to shake. Made out I knew nothing about bliss - they were singing the praises of the product much to my delight.

Happy holder.

julie anne bought another batch. she bought ~790k shares between 1st to 9th august and the disclosure today shows she bought 366971 on 10th August. However, attached pdf in latest disclosure shows her holding was 0 before acqui/dispo... just a typo in document?

thanks
    Last edited by ohpark0119; 14-08-2017 at 11:16 AM.

Also on 9th august, two of blis big holders (LEVERAGED EQUITIES FINANCE LIMITED and NEW ZEALAND CENTRAL SECURITIES DEPOSITORY LIMITED) increased their holdings. equities finance only went up by 3000 but NZSCD went up by 2M.

http://www.companiesoffice.govt.nz/c...67%2Fdocuments

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Checked while in Wgtn today, plenty of stock in Lambton Quay
    I bought some in LQ last week. I asked for HoneyBlis specifically (for one of the kids), but was also recommended a Comvita product. Although I hadn't said what the symptoms were. I asked the staff member if the Comvita one was a probiotic like Blis but was just told it had manuka honey.

Made me wonder if the staff had been informed about Blis properties. Or if there was some other reason to recommend Comvita.

The lady I dealt with in Lambton Quay was a real advocate. She new the products and said she used it herself. So I guess it depends on the individuals?

Quote Originally Posted by ohpark0119 View Post
    julie anne bought another batch. she bought ~790k shares between 1st to 9th august and the disclosure today shows she bought 366971 on 10th August. However, attached pdf in latest disclosure shows her holding was 0 before acqui/dispo... just a typo in document?

thanks
    Some are hard to please.
    I think this is GREAT news. Its nearly a guarantee of better results, surely.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

there is a lot of facebook activity on my feed lately as well. And the person running their facebook page is still hard at it after 8pm at night I notice.

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    there is a lot of facebook activity on my feed lately as well. And the person running their facebook page is still hard at it after 8pm at night I notice.
    Julie's next job CV
    My last posisition was as Chief Marketing Manager for a long established Company.
    I was so confident about the Company I purchased a million shares.
    The Company went downhill soon after.

How likely is that?
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Julie's next job CV
    My last posisition was as Chief Marketing Manager for a long established Company.
    I was so confident about the Company I purchased a million shares.
    The Company went downhill soon after.

How likely is that?
    Sounds much better than I was so confident about the company I purchased $36,000 worth of shares.