sharetrader
Page 550 of 764 FirstFirst ... 50450500540546547548549550551552553554560600650 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 7632

Hmm ....revenues down 46% for first half

But be ok for full year they say ..but not much improvement over prior year

All honky dory ...no worries
    Last edited by winner69; 27-10-2017 at 09:13 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

"As a result of this information and known orders in October and November the
    Board expects the Company's revenue for the year ended 31 March 2018 to be
    similar to that of FY2017, with a small positive EBITDA and a net deficit."

46% drop in revenues compared to last year doesn't initially sound very positive but it does seem like there are a number of initiatives that they are pushing for to get the product out there and crack into some new markets. Hopefully they can keep to their projection of a positive EBITDA for the year end. How long do we hold on for? Would be nice if we had more frequent updates as to what they are up to!

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Hmmmmm. No news today. Should we be nervous? Probably.

Probably the news is so good they need the long weekend to put the finishing touches to the release? Maybe.

Maybe there are too many beans to count and they couldn't finish the job by 4:30pm today. Possibly.

Possibly I'm a bit foolish expecting them to mirror last year's announcement timing anyway. Whatever.

Whatever - I'm going to enjoy the holiday weekend, bask in the glow from Jacinda's teeth and worry about BLT again on Tuesday.

Bit worried all the same - no news may not be good news.
    The news is not good - as I expected.

It reads like so many announcements from the past, dating back to 2004 when I first invested - excuses, excuses, deja vu, deja vu ..... Apologies for being so negative - I genuinely thought they had turned a corner earlier this year and was toying with the idea of throwing a few thou. back into the pot (they owe me a lot). Lucky I stayed out, I guess.

Well up until this morning I have supported this company almost from the beginning but unfortunately that was one poor announcement too many...

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    The news is not good - as I expected.
    the only pleasing aspect of this report is that BLT only report to the market twice a year..... I don't think I could take them keeping the market any more informed..... Year in, year out they fail to deliver and always end their reports with a hopeful positive... They've got to do something different!! Their marketing strategies need to be reviewed..... Held shares in this company for 20 years and sick to death of the same old crap.... They should get on a plane and selling the story, benefits and the product!!!

Question - has this ever been a takeover target, appears that a much better organisation at marketing would be ideal for pushing through barriers, and leveraging better network coverage.
    Last edited by fiasco; 27-10-2017 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fiasco View Post
    Question - has this ever been a takeover target, appears that a much better organisation at marketing would be ideal for pushing through barriers, and leveraging better network coverage.
    NO NO ....definitely NO

Why would anybody want to buy it anyway ...is what they have really special anyway
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Outside thinking.

Unfortunately I picked BLT in the 2017 stock-picking competition to turn-around in the Oct/Nov update so now I'm going to struggle to retain my 37th position.

Not impressed by this update as was I hoping for better from new CEO and new marketing staff. Thankfully as my average holding cost was a tab under 1c at today's prices I'm ahead and now out. Will now watch from the sidelines. GLH.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Unfortunately I picked BLT in the 2017 stock-picking competition to turn-around in the Oct/Nov update so now I'm going to struggle to retain my 37th position.

Not impressed by this update as was I hoping for better from new CEO and new marketing staff. Thankfully as my average holding cost was a tab under 1c at today's prices I'm ahead and now out. Will now watch from the sidelines. GLH.
    It is sad that three companies which arrived on the scene around 2002 with so much promise Pacific Edge, Bliss Technologies and Botryzen did not thrive. Back then there was much optimism that they were potentially world class cutting edge biotech's with great potential. Alas Botyryzen went out of business years ago and both PEB and BLIS are struggling to gain traction. Why is it so hard for NZ companies to scale up and succeed. The Nordic countries and Israel can WHY CANT WE???.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; 27-10-2017 at 01:48 PM.