sharetrader
Page 555 of 764 FirstFirst ... 55455505545551552553554555556557558559565605655 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,550 of 7632
    Advanced Member

Actually, I thought that was pretty positive compared to the last couple of years.
    1. Small net profit for Q3, second time ever.
    2. Expecting a small net profit for Q4, third time ever.
    3. First time I recall in a couple of years of talking of controlling costs.
    4. An overtone of understanding that shareholders might not be overly happy at present?
    5. Actually providing guidance in January for the first time ever.

Not exactly winning the lotto, but two quarters of profit, attempts to control costs, and engaging with shareholders? Not bad.

Outside thinking.

I'm with you Simla. I smell life in this one yet.

Disc; Free holding and happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Over 16.5 years and 98% loss on share price. Sad sad story.
    Attachment 9430
    Shares were issued at 20c and listed at $2.00.

So 90% loss or 99% - does not really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Shares were issued at 20c and listed at $2.00.

So 90% loss or 99% - does not really matter.
    Not really but that chart shows my history of being a shareholder in this company.... If there's life still in it then how many defibulators have they flattened the batteries on to keep going....

Crikey, that chart is truly depressing.....

Advanced Member

Well, with luck BLT just bottomed. Talk of cost control is a very encouraging development if you ask me.

And they did say, " We continue to see in market year on year customer sales grow across our major markets in Europe and the USA."

Sales going up, costs going down = Bliss? Time will tell.

It's great to hear some positivity Simla! I have averaged down over the last few months and am happy to sit on this. As a relatively new holder I am hoping to not be as disappointed in BLIS as some of the longer term holders are now in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by dgrizz72 View Post
    It's great to hear some positivity Simla! I have averaged down over the last few months and am happy to sit on this. As a relatively new holder I am hoping to not be as disappointed in BLIS as some of the longer term holders are now in the future!
    Never average down is one golden rule I follow and each time I ignored it in the past, I regret!

You are buying more and more of a deteriorating story in a declining share price.

Of course it does depend on the company.I could see nothing wrong with AIR when I bought in at just over $3.00 in april 16.As the price dropped I could still see nothing fundamentally wrong> I averaged down so many times AIR ended up over 30% of my portfolio.But when you are buying at under $2.00 with a .35cent divvie,it can't be bad.

Simple answer is golden rules are made for breaking just get the research done before you wade in.

Disc still holding BLIS and happy to