sharetrader
Page 57 of 764 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157557 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Good to see you again, Impatient. I ALMOST conceded to you a few weeks ago that it was still all promise and no dollars, nearly a year later. But then the latest news seemed close enough to real dollars that I thought we might call it a draw.

New research project seems more likely to be M18 or the deodorant one, since K12 has been pretty thoroughly researched I'd have thought. But milk powder is interesting, except that must be almost what Nestle's research is. Could be yoghurt - someone may want it, but not without research first. Or one of the many things we don't know about.

Advanced Member

Thinking about it. maybe the research is on acne. The Blis web site says "Skin infections (including acne) - a potential candidate organism displaying good in vitro properties has been identified and in addition to medical outcomes, the cosmetic uses of such products are promising" (in "Pipeline"). Perhaps that is as ready to roll as M18? It is a huge market, and the treatments for acne are not that great - cleaning doesn't work very well, antibacterials have mixed results, so do antibiotics and acne is becoming resistant, plus a handful of other things that have mixed results.

Prof Tagg was interviewed on 3 News tonight. It was a story about icecream in dairys that you wouldn't want to eat knowing what bugs it contained due to poor hygiene practices. Not related to probiotics but he was surrounded by Blis products and advertising which was a few seconds of free advertising for those who looked beyond Prof Tagg's face.

The Prof was also on Radio NZ this afternoon. He might have been surrounded by Blis products but it was kinda hard to tell...

Graeme - you tried to correct me.

Dairies!

Smile

Tried to correct you? I didn't need to try...

Yes, very good. Thank you for noticing. I hadn't. At least I didn't say diarys. Or diaries. That is just wrong in so many ways ;-)

Advanced Member

This is the first place I've seen actually advertising the Japanese version, Epoca, for sale at a retail level (or are they a wholesaler?). It is at the bottom of this page as of time of posting this:

http://netsea.jp/categ/80/C?tid=S&page=7&sort=new&
    Last edited by simla; 19-08-2009 at 10:19 AM.

Smile

Thanks for the info Simla. Maybe we'll see some benefit down the line.

On a more general note ...we're mostly busy people who have an interest in BLT because we have money invested. So if we make an error of spelling etc that's far less important than what we have to say about BLT.

I'd just like to say I appreciate the thoughts I get from this Thread and if someone makes a spelling or grammar error that's nothing to me. I like to hear what you have to say thanks ...with or without a spell check.
    Last edited by Oman; 20-08-2009 at 12:56 AM.

Smile

Well said Oman. !!!

Emearg - I think that we just got told off - twice!

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    Emearg - I think that we just got told off - twice!
    Fair enough. It is mean't to be about the thoughts of the contributors and not about how fantastic there grammar is. In my opinion as long as the post is written well enough so you dont have to reread it 5 times too get the writer's meaning that is good enough.

PS NO points will be given for those who can correctly count the number of errors in the paragraph above ;-)