sharetrader
Page 571 of 764 FirstFirst ... 71471521561567568569570571572573574575581621671 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 7632
    Advanced Member

Well, in the end and like every other election, the voters will decide what they want.

If K12 patent comes off in 2 years, then they could be in a pickle. Im not sure how much revenue comes just from k12.
    are any patents coming off other things soon ??

Disc. In the black :-)

I assume Forsyth Barr will be voting against Barry

Does Barry actually have any shares now, had about 16 million at one stage
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Well the sole line of argument I have presented here is that the financials of the company do not seem impressive recently. I see no reason to assume that FB would see it otherwise as a matter of course.

The last report lists Leveraged Equities Finance Ltd as having 172m shares, and the companies register lists that company as owned by FB Group. If you had hoped the shares would be worth 10 cents more by now, then 172m shares might give you reason to reflect carefully on where you thought this was going.

Strengthening the Board hardly seems a challenging idea to my mind.
    Last edited by simla; 22-07-2018 at 11:56 AM.

just searched through all my unfiled paperwork looking for the voting form with no joy. For the life of me I cant recall getting one and dont think I would have thrown out (at least not until after the date). Anyway have emailed Pamela to see if she can provide me with the paperwork as there is nothing on LInk Investor site either.

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    just searched through all my unfiled paperwork looking for the voting form with no joy. For the life of me I cant recall getting one and dont think I would have thrown out (at least not until after the date). Anyway have emailed Pamela to see if she can provide me with the paperwork as there is nothing on LInk Investor site either.
    .......I contacted Link and they resent me the appropriate paperwork (proxy voting form). ??
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

Good to hear you guys are making the effort to vote.

No doubt SIGNIUM have found the next Director and just waiting for the AGM to be over before finalising ..might be a problem if Barry gets a yes vote .....you might let a good man slip through your fingers

That Director Boyd joined the Board about the same time as Barry left ......hmmm ....he’s presided over not so good financials eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    you might let a good man slip through your fingers
    Put your name forward have you, Winner?

Advanced Member

More seriously, Winner, four of the current Board live in Dunedin and both the current candidates come from Dunedin. I think that we have to accept that a small company that meets in Dunedin (I assume) is not going to attract a lot of people from outside Dunedin. Flight time Auckland to Dunedin is 2 hours, often more, just one way, plus travel to and from airports. And much more from smaller cities.

Since Dunedin's population is less than 3% of NZ's population, it seems strange that the Board is opposing a capable candidate from there. Some people might think it a smart move to withdraw their opposition before the vote.
    Last edited by simla; 23-07-2018 at 05:19 PM.