sharetrader
Page 595 of 764 FirstFirst ... 95495545585591592593594595596597598599605645695 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 7632
    Guru

Renewed steady interest again today.

Guru

Another good day for BLT up 9% + !!

I read a lot of this thread I invested in BLT about 6m ago; it looks like they have turned a corner. Again good interest today seems to be more buyers than sellers which is great news hopefully the rest of the year sees steady results.

Happy holder

Guru

Up 14% today highest level for 2 & 1/2 years, truly off the bottom now !

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by dompf View Post
    I read a lot of this thread I invested in BLT about 6m ago; it looks like they have turned a corner. Again good interest today seems to be more buyers than sellers which is great news hopefully the rest of the year sees steady results.

Happy holder
    Good on you and congrats on your gains.

BLT a sentimental fav for me. My first 100% gain when I held 2 mill of these. Freeholded a chunk, then eventually sold out after the Death Cross and Management/Board made a few errors. Did reasonably well and learned heaps.

Bought back in again as the TA and story improved at 3.3 so pretty happy today. Currently a mere 1% of my portfolio so not a high conviction hold....yet. Hopefully this time the pro-biotic story has some legs to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Good on you and congrats on your gains.

BLT a sentimental fav for me. My first 100% gain when I held 2 mill of these. Freeholded a chunk, then eventually sold out after the Death Cross and Management/Board made a few errors. Did reasonably well and learned heaps.

Bought back in again as the TA and story improved at 3.3 so pretty happy today. Currently a mere 1% of my portfolio so not a high conviction hold....yet. Hopefully this time the pro-biotic story has some legs to it.
    A big thank you for everyone in this forum & thread especially, as reading the commentary and the stages of that this company went through was important to see the overall history that it has already been through, without users and the forum I wouldn't have had that luxury.

Advertising honey blis on More FM this morning and running a competition. Should add a bit of interest.

....not to mention some flavour!
    (sorry). BLIS seeing a long overdue re rating at present and I won't be surprised to see a 6 in front of SP (again) soon..... only this time the numbers and growth prospects are there to underpin it. Congrats to all long suffering shareholders and also the current board of directors.

How long before it goes to $1? Then I can retire.

I once thought like this! I fear you have a long wait. I first looked at BLT when it was trading under 1c (maybe 7-8 years ago), I bought in around 2 to 3c with a last parcel at 6c. Then I watched the shareprice fall and keep falling. I sold out all recently at a loss as needed the money for something else. But I like to keep my eye on it. YOu never know, I might jump back in once I dont need to be funding a never ending pool of spending (new house and garden)