sharetrader
Page 604 of 764 FirstFirst ... 104504554594600601602603604605606607608614654704 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    I know an initial dividend some way off, but do others think a share consolidation id on the card this year?
    It would be great to see BLT elevated out of the "penny dreadful"' arena and I'm sure it would engender greater interest in the company.
    I raised this question at an ASM several years ago but the response then was that the company had better uses for the approx $30k the exercise would cost. Maybe the position might be different now?

Little strange their last report was insanely good but the shareprice dropped a little after it was released - I made the rookie mistake of going with the market and not topping up.

Seems like there was a lag period with this one. That said, I feel like there's an element of insider trading vs insitutional buy in at this stage anyway.

Whens there next report due out. Could explain something

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Little strange their last report was insanely good but the shareprice dropped a little after it was released - I made the rookie mistake of going with the market and not topping up.

Seems like there was a lag period with this one. That said, I feel like there's an element of insider trading vs insitutional buy in at this stage anyway.
    Anytime soon is always a good time to top up on BLT

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Whens there next report due out. Could explain something
    If the last 3 years can be taken as a guide we could expect an update sometime between January 20 and February 20. A January update probably means good news, late February most likely not so good.

Only 3 weeks to wait for the good news.

I'd say it's good news going by the climb in share price. Someone's got hold of some news before everyone else.

Little bit annoying too. I was going to buy some more on the 29th but away in avirtually no signal area and money cleared too slow before I left. Came back to see the big jump.

I think you might get your wish Pierre. The way BLT share price keeps increasing it won't be a 'penny dreadful' for much longer.
    And for anyone closely following the company that might not be a surprise.

Guru

Just hit 7c. I have always liked BLT's products, but is this really a 77 million dollar company?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Just hit 7c. I have always liked BLT's products, but is this really a 77 million dollar company?
    Maybe something has been leaked