sharetrader
Page 606 of 764 FirstFirst ... 106506556596602603604605606607608609610616656706 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 7632
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    OMG - just have a couple of kiwi fruit with your breakfast ....no need for supplements then.
    Having a bit of trouble buying green kiwi fruit at present.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Having a bit of trouble buying green kiwi fruit at present.
    No trouble getting a million of these at 7.2 cents before they do a PAZ and zoom up to 28 cents
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

The Million dollar seller just moved back from 7.2 to 8 cents... May be he is reading the forum😀😀

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    No trouble getting a million of these at 7.2 cents before they do a PAZ and zoom up to 28 cents
    You will be very happy if they hit 28 cents - might be a while before they get there though!

I will be happy if they just continue on their current trajectory as
    my holding of multiple millions owes me an average of just 1.7 cents each. I hoovered up a large number some years back when BLT was really in the doldrums and raised new capital at 0.7c a share. I've been keeping the faith with the company since my first purchase (at 19c!) In 2005.
    Looks like my patience is finally being rewarded.

I've got say the current SP of 7.1 seems a bit OTT though.

PS. Be nice if some of the BLT magic would rub off on that other Dunedin- based company too. Whatitsname? Oh I know - PEB.
    Last edited by pierre; 03-01-2020 at 02:29 PM.

I'm guessing someone knows something and everyone's just jumped on the price bandwagon. Will soon tell I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    I'm guessing someone knows something and everyone's just jumped on the price bandwagon. Will soon tell I suppose.
    Holiday BBQs always a good time to get info when insiders a lot more relaxed.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Legend

Relaxed; read crapulent or more specifically - pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    You will be very happy if they hit 28 cents - might be a while before they get there though!

I will be happy if they just continue on their current trajectory as
    my holding of multiple millions owes me an average of just 1.7 cents each. I hoovered up a large number some years back when BLT was really in the doldrums and raised new capital at 0.7c a share. I've been keeping the faith with the company since my first purchase (at 19c!) In 2005.
    Looks like my patience is finally being rewarded.

I've got say the current SP of 7.1 seems a bit OTT though.

PS. Be nice if some of the BLT magic would rub off on that other Dunedin- based company too. Whatitsname? Oh I know - PEB.
    Huh...I wouldn't hold your breath !!
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

The insiders and anybody else who has read the latest 1H results might be talking about revenue increasing more than twice the expenses.
    Some of us like those result and see potential.

Trading revenue for the period increased by 77% or $2.3m to $5.2m compared to the same period last year.
    Total expenses of $4.5m were up 29% on the prior period.

Good growth, to be honest this reaction would have made more sense when the report actually came out.. So I think there is clear insider trading.

Always feels good when you've entered before the hype train/bandwagons drive the shareprice up even more. That said theres no reason why this cant be a future bottom given the growth potential of this company and a solid product.