sharetrader
Page 611 of 764 FirstFirst ... 111511561601607608609610611612613614615621661711 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Based on the change of the depth profile looks like someone with a large position trying to exit with a lot of profit. Fundamentally nothing changed about the company.
    Yeah. I am completely stating the obvious here but until we get a trading update the price will probably meander sideways or edge downwards a bit like the last couple of days. If the update is strong things might get quite exciting and if the update is quite poor it could well drop like a stone back to pre-Xmas levels...

Entry point now?

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Entry point now?
    I will answer that one after the next financials.

I am surprised at the current SP, I was not expecting such a upshift over Crimbo.
    As Airwolf says it needs an upbeat update to keep it uphere.

But you make your own decisions.

Disc: hold, if it had got to 8.4c I would have done a Percy 'free ones' trade.
    om mani peme hum

BLT prior to the high volume shift in in the past month was a notably volatile stock dropping between announcements. At the end of the day it is a small cap stock and so I don't think there will be any reliable entry or exit points. Whether the nature of this stock has changed with the recent volume influx is a different story, but the visible fundamentals of the business haven't changed at all since the last announcement.

Doubled down...probably a dumb Beagle, drunk and well and truly over gorged on super fat excessive profits from other shares in 2019...what could possibly go wrong with this one lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-01-2020 at 02:57 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I made the mistake of buying at a previous peak with BLT and got stung hard so never again but that was very brave of you beagle....prospects way better than when I did it though

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    I made the mistake of buying at a previous peak with BLT and got stung hard so never again but that was very brave of you beagle....prospects way better than when I did it though
    Only a 2% portfolio position mate so not really very brave. I'm probably long overdue for another clip around the ears, (its been quite a while), so anyone who follows the dog on this occasion does so on the basis that my punt is exactly that, just a punt. That said I do like the way their financials are evolving and healthcare is in my opinion going to be a very hot sector in the 2020's with a rapidly aging population so I will strap myself in for a decent ride of this puppy and see what happens...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

While I like blis as well I see more gains in AFT.

2% of your portfolio is probably all my portfolio all prespective haha

AFT is a strange one, I guess pascomer might be a big thing, or it wont..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Only a 2% portfolio position mate so not really very brave. I'm probably long overdue for another clip around the ears, (its been quite a while), so anyone who follows the dog on this occasion does so on the basis that my punt is exactly that, just a punt. That said I do like the way their financials are evolving and healthcare is in my opinion going to be a very hot sector in the 2020's with a rapidly aging population so I will strap myself in for a decent ride of this puppy and see what happens...
    Looked at it this morning at 6.5c and thought yeah nah ,6c for sure as long as the numbers stack up ,otherwise oh dear.