sharetrader
Page 614 of 764 FirstFirst ... 114514564604610611612613614615616617618624664714 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 7632

just looking the "outlook"from half year report last November. The next level could be get the China sales channel going at a time when the Coronavirus is hitting.
    And for people not familiar with BLIS, have a look at the research that K12 supports overall wellbeing including increased resistance to virus infection.

Outlook
    The first six months of the 2020 financial year has seen good growth in revenue across all regions
    compared with the same period last year.
    There is a deliberate weighting of investment into new markets in the second half of the financial
    year with a focus on developing a China cross-border eCommerce sales channel and planning for a
    launch of the BLIS range into the Canadian market. The prudent management required to balance
    the pipeline investment and accelerated growth opportunities whilst maintaining the profitable
    growth objective will continue in the second half of the year.

Website details new product...ultra bliss...?

Really? I have seen nothing at all for ages, until this Facebook/Instagram post.

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    I'm a new shareholder of this stock. I like how regularly this company puts out positive market announcements

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    Looks good. I can see them selling heaps for people to boost their immunity.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Looks good. I can see them selling heaps for people to boost their immunity.
    Do they offer shareholder discounts?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

This will be a winning combo...........often wondered why they havnt combined the oral Probiotics with the gut probiotics in one simple to take lozenge. This will be a game changer for sure and reasonably priced for the triple strains. I like their aggressive wording (showing strong confidence in the product) .......something about NOT delivering a lot of "useless" bacteria but quality in a plentiful dose. This is an exciting development and perfect timing in regards the hightened awareness surrounding Coronavirus and all that implies......."IMMUNITY" will be the word on everyones lips (and tongue and throat..........)
    Have a Gr8day.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    You have issues
    What are you on about? Winner comes across as a very well researched poster to me plus he has a great sense of humour, whats not to like about that? No issues from my point of view

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Do they offer shareholder discounts?
    They do, or at least did. If you contact them via the website they will tell you the code if it is still in play.

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    They do, or at least did. If you contact them via the website they will tell you the code if it is still in play.
    You don't have to look far on Google to find prices 30% less than the Bliss Website.