sharetrader
Page 617 of 764 FirstFirst ... 117517567607613614615616617618619620621627667717 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    It is. Next question will the sp rise given it went up around Christmas on no news.
    Well it has - currently 7.1 - this good news should help sustain the Christmas surge in the SP.

Fantastic to see BLT now making solid sales progress and look forward to ultimate translation to the bottom line. Meanwhile it's great to see the company investing for future growth.

Well done Brian and the BLT team. Can't have been a bad thing having Barry Richardson back on the Board either.

Getting more excited about BLT every week at the moment. Broker had us in on A2, Xero years ago and it paid off - this was more of a gamble for us when he recommended but beginning to feel worth it

Solid buying today

That’s good
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Solid buying today
    That’s good
    Yes solid buying. But not a lot of movement. 🙂

Guru

Yes solid buying. But not a lot of movement. 
    Patience Grasshopper...….

I heard plenty of good advertising on the radio today about the new Ultrabliss...can't have strong growth without spending on marketing, probably why the EBITDA growth forecast is modest.

https://blis.co.nz/pages/ultrablis Must say they're really trying to set people up into "a habit"
    Safe to take up to 4 per day. The pack only contains 40 so that's as little as ten days supply for $30...or $3 per day = $1,095 per person per year at max 4 units a day or ~ $2,200 per couple per year at max dose. You'd want to be in a state of bliss at that price lol

Disc: Holding and but quietly wondering if all the many supplements I already take, (and there and quite a lot, usually half a handful with lunch), really make any difference at all ?

Somewhat interesting anecdotal story...Friend of mine retired a while back and was on a vast array of different supplements, maybe more than 10 a day I think I recall he said. As an experiment to save money when he retired Neil ceased all supplement intake and simply increased his fresh fruit and vegetable intake. He reckons he felt better lol
    Lost touch with him a while back as he moved to a 10 acre small lifestyle block down country a bit. Last I heard they were growing all their own fruit and vegetables and had a couple of goats, a few sheep, chickens, and a few dogs and cats.
    Doesn't sound like a bad way to spend one's retirement. He probably doesn't need any ultrablis, he's probably in a state of blis already lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 04-02-2020 at 06:11 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I heard plenty of good advertising on the radio today about the new Ultrabliss...can't have strong growth without spending on marketing, probably why the EBITDA growth forecast is modest.

https://blis.co.nz/pages/ultrablis Must say they're really trying to set people up into "a habit"
    Safe to take up to 4 per day. The pack only contains 40 so that's as little as ten days supply for $30...or $3 per day = $1,095 per person per year at max 4 units a day.
    You'd want to be in a state of bliss at that price lol

Disc: Holding and but quietly wondering if all the many supplements I already take, (and there and quite a lot), really make any difference at all.
    Friend of mine retired a while back and was on 10 different supplements. As an experiment to save money when he retired Neil ceased all supplement intake and simply increased his fresh fruit and vegetable intake. He reckons he felt heaps better lol
    Less than a cup of coffee a day

Wonder if they pump a bit of caffeine into the pills
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Less than a cup of coffee a day

Wonder if they pump a bit of caffeine into the pills
    Whenever someone tells me, "less than a cup of coffee a day" I run, because I know good coffee really does work lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Looking at the increases from regions comparing to the last financials does anyone else think blis are understating what they will actually announce in May. Could we be looking closer to 11-13million in revenue at the end of the financials. Thoughts 🤔
    Last edited by Dlownz; 04-02-2020 at 08:40 PM.

Looking at the increases from regions comparing to the last financials does anyone else think blis are understating what they will actually announce in May. Could we be looking closer to 11-13million in revenue at the end of the financials. Thoughts 🤔
    Entirely possible. I said a while back on this thread that I thought they were setting themselves up to underpromise and overdeliver. They've done that already with their revenue announcement. I wouldnt mind betting they will be keeping a few bottom line dollars up their sleeve too for the EOY announcement.