sharetrader
Page 618 of 764 FirstFirst ... 118518568608614615616617618619620621622628668718 ... LastLast
Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Entirely possible. I said a while back on this thread that I thought they were setting themselves up to underpromise and overdeliver. They've done that already with their revenue announcement. I wouldnt mind betting they will be keeping a few bottom line dollars up their sleeve too for the EOY announcement.
    Brian better be playing that under promise over delivery game or else the $9.4m is a joke or a disaster

Achieving that means sales would have gone backwards in Q4 even allowing for those big sales to Oz in Q4 last year.

Brian, playing games with your disclosures will get you nowhere - the market isn’t stupid. You might think you are being clever but at the end of the day you only lose credibility.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Brian better be playing that under promise over delivery game or else the $9.4m is a joke or a disaster

Achieving that means sales would have gone backwards in Q4 even allowing for those big sales to Oz in Q4 last year.

Brian, playing games with your disclosures will get you nowhere - the market isn’t stupid. You might think you are being clever but at the end of the day you only lose credibility.
    That's why when looking at increases in revenue stated in regions vs last year's end of year statement it looks higher to me. Unless cost have gone up alot which we won't know till May. We could be in for a great surprise. Maybe even a rocket under the company. Are AFT and BLT the next golden goose? Has BLT finally matured May is going to be a very I teresting month. I'm looking forward to looking over there financials

https://blis.co.nz/pages/ultrablis Must say they're really trying to set people up into "a habit"
    Safe to take up to 4 per day. The pack only contains 40 so that's as little as ten days supply for $30...or $3 per day = $1,095 per person per year at max 4 units a day or ~ $2,200 per couple per year at max dose. You'd want to be in a state of bliss at that price lol

.......you could take the whole pack in one day and it wouldnt hurt you. They only say max 4 units a day to encourage people to do so (and many will) , to improve turnover......clever move. One a day is all you need, take last thing at night while lying down about to sleep. Dissolve slowly in mouth and swallow! .......wake up next morning and both oral cavity AND gut recolonized with good bacteria.......what could be easier! Im expecting big revenue gains over the year ahead......real big....the time has come for Blis.......move over A2.
    Have a Gr8day.

He has put a caveat around the Aussie market results - Q4 last year was the initial sell in via the new distributor and the volume is unlikely to be repeated this year. But if the trend in other markets continues the overall result could be good.

Will be nice to see EBITDA over $1m - how far over is the question.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    https://blis.co.nz/pages/ultrablis
    .......you could take the whole pack in one day and it wouldnt hurt you. They only say max 4 units a day to encourage people to do so (and many will) , to improve turnover......clever move. One a day is all you need, take last thing at night while lying down about to sleep. Dissolve slowly in mouth and swallow! .......wake up next morning and both oral cavity AND gut recolonized with good bacteria.......what could be easier! Im expecting big revenue gains over the year ahead......real big....the time has come for Blis.......move over A2.
    I like your "infectious" enthusiasm. That's the kind of infection I want
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Yes solid buying. But not a lot of movement. 
    It ran hard reticently, now its time for consolidation at current levels and then onto another leg up.

Quarter sales up 43% on pcp ....9 months sales up 65%. Pretty amazing

Come next update it will read

Quarter sales DOWN 45% on pcp .....12 months sales up 13% on pcp

Geez, hope our Brian is telling us a load of porkies with his $9.4m full year sales number (I used $9.5m to get those percentages)

I’ve emailed him to get real or lose credibility big time.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quarter sales up 43% on pcp ....9 months sales up 65%. Pretty amazing

Come next update it will read

Quarter sales DOWN 45% on pcp .....12 months sales up 13% on pcp

Geez, hope our Brian is telling us a load of porkies with his $9.4m full year sales number (I used $9.5m to get those percentages)

I’ve emailed him to get real or lose credibility big time.
    That's obviously being understated then isn't it winner. I think even with a sales dip in australia. That's why I thought with that sudden increase after Christmas so ei side knowledge got out and there was some great buying. So it's at the price level it would have hot to on the news we got the other day. I'm camping at the mo. But I'm going to download the end of year 19 and compare a few things. But that's I between fishing and relaxing. Only Internet is on the beach 😁

I actually decided to exit being significantly up from my initial investment for the same reason. The forecast looks horrible but I can understand q4 FY19 may have had abnormally large shipments - but the guidance given for revenue suggests tiny revenue growth yoy for a growth company. No doubt BLT may do well in the future but I'd rather sit on the sidelines till the next report or enter if it dips again.

100% rise and then this report is not really that great

Sub-6 Cents soon... Mr.Market certainly did not like the announcement.

Also, if anyone is keen... NZSA is holding an event in Auckland next week and Brian Watson(CEO) is one of the speakers in that event....(19th feb 2020, 7pm)