sharetrader
Page 644 of 764 FirstFirst ... 144544594634640641642643644645646647648654694744 ... LastLast
Results 6,431 to 6,440 of 7632

I was due to go to the dentist a day after lockdown to see about sore gums, but it was cancelled.
    So I started taking M18 daily and the pain has gone away.
    Is it because of the M18, or would it have gone away anyway?
    I don't know, but I'll keep taking M18 just in case.............

Quote Originally Posted by TideMan View Post
    I was due to go to the dentist a day after lockdown to see about sore gums, but it was cancelled.
    So I started taking M18 daily and the pain has gone away.
    Is it because of the M18, or would it have gone away anyway?
    I don't know, but I'll keep taking M18 just in case.............
    Yes, totally in the same thought process. My wife and I have been taking daily defense for the last few winters (young kids mean we seem to get colds more frequently compared to pre-kids). Seems to reduce the occurrence of colds, although still get them occasionally. So is it confirmation bias, placebo effect or does it actually work? We will continue to take them but the cost does mean it is something that would be dropped quite easily if we did need to cut back.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by k14 View Post
    Yes, totally in the same thought process. My wife and I have been taking daily defense for the last few winters (young kids mean we seem to get colds more frequently compared to pre-kids). Seems to reduce the occurrence of colds, although still get them occasionally. So is it confirmation bias, placebo effect or does it actually work? We will continue to take them but the cost does mean it is something that would be dropped quite easily if we did need to cut back.
    As I said - no shortage of fans on this site - but has Joe Public ever been surveyed? Surely if there were repeat sales coming through, Blis would be in clover by now. Seems to me Covid19 has given them a boost as people run about looking for something to try - but how many of these consumers will be repeat customers? Once the virus threat is over - will they be seen again? Perhaps - but perhaps not.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    .... I have been pleasantly surprised to find that UltraBlis seems to have had a huge positive impact on my long term, chronic cough.....
    Just to let you know I passed on your comment to a friend with a chronic cough. She said she will give UltraBlis a go, and I will report back to you if a good result.

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Just to let you know I passed on your comment to a friend with a chronic cough. She said she will give UltraBlis a go, and I will report back to you if a good result.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by k14 View Post
    Also consider adding Buccaline to the mix. Been around for decades and is designed to reduce bacterial impact of colds. May reduce bacterial impact of other viruses, don't see why not but cheap enough to try.

Guru

off 10% from its recent high.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    off 10% from its recent high.
    ...16% some say

I’m getting worried now, my punt not looking too good
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Profit taking probably,there does seem to be higher than normal liquidity.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    ...16% some say

I’m getting worried now, my punt not looking too good
    How a punt works is you're actually suppose to profit take not just sit there and look at a ATH