sharetrader
Page 647 of 764 FirstFirst ... 147547597637643644645646647648649650651657697747 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 7632

justakiwi , Ill go back to my basket then and stop barking!

Left field, Nicely said

My comment was out of concern for you actually. Do you know for certain that nobody here works for, or has family contacts who work for Blis? You haven’t specifically divulged any confidential information, but you have made various implications and judgments, which could potentially influence both Blis shareholders and customers. But hey, if you’re not worried ... be my guest and carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by SausageDog View Post
    justakiwi , Ill go back to my basket then and stop barking!

Left field, Nicely said

I agree Justakiwi. If somebody has access to privileged information then it is best to say nothing. Any comments are just a step away from breaching that privilege. Sausage dog you seem to be putting yourself at risk.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I agree Justakiwi. If somebody has access to privileged information then it is best to say nothing. Any comments are just a step away from breaching that privilege. Sausage dog you seem to be putting yourself at risk.
    Either that or he's down ramping. I'm always very suspicious of those who claim to have inside knowledge but won't name their source. Just BS really.

Not likely to be paying for TV adds if unable to supply!
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Not likely to be paying for TV adds if unable to supply!

Exactly ! And I felt this year that BLIS have had a very proactive, targeted and well managed marketing program and I agree that they wouldn't be spending mega bucks on Tv advertising in primetime if they wearnt able to meet an increased demand - Marketing 101 is being able to back up what your advertising to limit both wastage and keep reputation. Im sure if they were under any serious supply pressure then television is not the place they would turn to

I got the following via email today, all of which would indicate to me that there are no major supply issues

As the government announced we are going to be moving into level 3 next week with the potential to move to level 2 a couple of weeks later, now is the time to start getting your immunity sorted with DailyDefence with BLIS K12.

This advanced probiotic populates your mouth with good bacteria leaving no room for all those run of the mill bad bugs that are just waiting for you to leave your bubble. Prepare yourself and your family’s immunity for when your bubble pops!

Order DailyDefence with BLIS K12 online now or from your pharmacy.

TAKE A LOOK AT OUR CAMPAIGN VIDEO HERE > https://blis.acemlnd.com/lt.php?i=11A21A1A43

Supporting our frontline healthcare
    We value our healthcare workers and recognize how important they are in the fight against Covid-19. We had a discussion with a key customer who said that frontline pharmacy staff were feeling scared about their exposure to general illness, they were feeling vulnerable and they were feeling less than supported.

It was a no brainer for us to offer free BLIS K12 to frontline staff in Pharmacies and GP surgeries to help support their own immune systems. So with help from our great team at Radiant and NZ Dr – we quickly got the message out there. We had huge response to the campaign and to date have supplied around 4,000 packs of product to frontline staff.
    Last edited by Chippie; 22-04-2020 at 08:15 PM.

Incredibly Smart Marketing. The new director struck me as super on to it from a marketing perspective.

Dog sausage:��
    4000 packs donated.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

4000 packs donated is very cheap marketing to people in a strong position to promote Blis.