sharetrader
Page 653 of 764 FirstFirst ... 153553603643649650651652653654655656657663703753 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    Do we have a date for FY results yet?
    Quote from their recent guidance:

"Blis Technologies' results for the 12 months ending 31 March 2020 are
    expected to be released in late May."

Last year's announcement was May 28, so probably 28th or 29th of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Quote from their recent guidance:

"Blis Technologies' results for the 12 months ending 31 March 2020 are
    expected to be released in late May."

Last year's announcement was May 28, so probably 28th or 29th of this month.
    Cheers for that Pierre.Im looking forward to next years forecast.

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    Cheers for that Pierre.Im looking forward to next years forecast.
    Me too. We already have a good idea of this year's outcome so the guidance for FY21 will be very interesting.

I'm expecting caveats around ongoing demand as/when/if the Covid-19 sales surge subsides. However, I do believe we can expect some ongoing overall growth due to higher product and brand recognition as a result of the recent sales activity. I'm keen to find out in which regions the sales surge of recent times occurred and to see what they forecast for ongoing market penetration in Australia after a year with their new distributor.

On the down side, others on ST have alluded to potential raw material supply issues, so some info about that and any other production impediments will be useful too.

I still think Asia, particularly China, is where the greatest growth opportunity lies. We have had hints about action there in the past but no real traction appears to have been gained. Maybe BLT might propose investing some of its newly generated profit in supporting a distributor to develop sales in the region?

The SP seems to be holding up pretty well at present so who knows, if the FY21 guidance is positive enough, we might see 10 cents reached sometime soon - or at least by the time of the half-year update later this year.

GLTH.

Discl: Hold heaps of 'em

Hi all,

Been reading this thread a lot lately and a first time poster.

My thoughts are we can clearly identify the report will be good news in terms of sales. Obviously there will be challenges in regards to supply chain. Overall to me, it makes sense that the report will increase the share price, with a drop of the SP within a week or two of the report. I would think the SP would be somewhere between 0.09 - 0.10 at the days end of the report being published.

Now, I am quite new to the NZX so I may be very wrong. Just my thoughts...

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by keenkiwiflyer View Post
    Hi all, Been reading this thread a lot lately and a first time poster........
    Welcome aboard KKFlyer. FWIW I think you've chosen well. Plenty of upside potential and not too much downside risk. Whilst this year's performance is pretty much known, the company's projections for FY21 will be of most interest to me.

Disc - I've been in and out of BLT over the years and have always done much better than money in the bank. ( My first purchase was 100k shares at 1c back in October 2012.)

My first purchase was 3.6 cents in 2009. Luckily picked up a lot more in the capital raisings over the years. I still consider this somewhat speculative and struggling to reduce my overall portfolio % of BLT. But a good problem to have as I have got all my investment back.

Perhaps I need to change my profile that BLT is so high risk / speculative? The current management has been kicking goals for the past few years now and still plenty of upside.

I got in at 1.7, brought a heap more as it rose and dipped slightly. I must say I'm loving this stock at the moment just kicking myself I didn't get more when I had the chance and got talked out of it.

Thanks for the “thoughts” team. A lot are much worse off. Life will continue much as normal. The main impact will be
    “When at last the books are balanced in the winding up to be
    And our idols on the rubbish heap are hurled”
    Cheers
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Note to self - don't post on here until after I purchase the shares.

As expected we will see a gradual rise and more interest in BLT in the coming fortnight.Ive been trying to get my head around as to the extent covid19 has had on the human response moving forward beyond the initial crisis.As suggested by some,clarity on the ingredient supply chain will be crucial as i think issues around delivery will soon be a thing of the past.GLTA