sharetrader
Page 672 of 764 FirstFirst ... 172572622662668669670671672673674675676682722 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 7632

New advertisement for the TV perhaps? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFJuspiakBY

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    New advertisement for the TV perhaps? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFJuspiakBY
    Cool!like the chinese subtitles.

Plenty of exposure for BLT during the Highlanders v Chiefs game tonight. Blis branding on the Highlanders' shorts and shirts and signage behind the posts.

Pretty much a full house at the stadium and the TV audience will have been pretty good too for the first game in months so plenty of eyeballs on the promotion.

The (close) win for the Highlanders will keep the Otago crowd happy and that result plus the ads, might mean BLT sells another pack or two of products over the next couple of weeks.

Hopefully that leads to a beefed up Q1 report at the ASM and another step up in the SP - or not.

Do we have a date for the agm?

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Plenty of exposure for BLT during the Highlanders v Chiefs game tonight. Blis branding on the Highlanders' shorts and shirts and signage behind the posts.

Pretty much a full house at the stadium and the TV audience will have been pretty good too for the first game in months so plenty of eyeballs on the promotion.

The (close) win for the Highlanders will keep the Otago crowd happy and that result plus the ads, might mean BLT sells another pack or two of products over the next couple of weeks.

Hopefully that leads to a beefed up Q1 report at the ASM and another step up in the SP - or not.
    You only see all that exposure on Highlanders stuff because your brain is tuned to notice. Would hazard it a guess nobody else noticed (OK I’ll be generous and say maybe one other)

Can you name pne of the sponsors on the Hurricanes kit? I can because I have a vested interest and it is obvious it’s awesome ...but little evidence it creates any extra sales ....but marketers will say it enhances brand awareness
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You only see all that exposure on Highlanders stuff because your brain is tuned to notice. Would hazard it a guess nobody else noticed (OK I’ll be generous and say maybe one other)

Can you name pne of the sponsors on the Hurricanes kit? I can because I have a vested interest and it is obvious it’s awesome ...but little evidence it creates any extra sales ....but marketers will say it enhances brand awareness
    I agree with your comments. You might have skipped the last two words of my post.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    I agree with your comments. You might have skipped the last two words of my post.
    Must have done

Often have a smile when outfits sponsor big teams ....driven by ego driven marketers who have no idea of Return on marketing investment ....but it probably gets them to meet the boys every now and again ..and give Gotland a big hug.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Having a closer look at the numbers presented in the revenue upgrades it seems to me in the last two weeks of the 4th quarter(last two weeks of March) revenue was about $600,000.So assuming no growth in revenue but maintaining that level we should see for fy 2021 revenue of 14.4 ml.They sounded bullish on sales into the US and Europe and will be trading in Canada and online in China by the end of the year.So much potential upside from here its hard to even estimate what revenues will be reached providing they can keep up production wise.Seems the market is underestimating the potential here.We should have a clearer picture after the agm in just over a month.Im accumulating as much as i can till then!!!!GLTA

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    Having a closer look at the numbers presented in the revenue upgrades it seems to me in the last two weeks of the 4th quarter(last two weeks of March) revenue was about $600,000.So assuming no growth in revenue but maintaining that level we should see for fy 2021 revenue of 14.4 ml.They sounded bullish on sales into the US and Europe and will be trading in Canada and online in China by the end of the year.So much potential upside from here its hard to even estimate what revenues will be reached providing they can keep up production wise.Seems the market is underestimating the potential here.We should have a clearer picture after the agm in just over a month.Im accumulating as much as i can till then!!!!GLTA
    Revenue has shown to be lumpy which is not surprising in this space. Potential spillover of sales into q1 fy21 but to project out revenues based on increase surge driven by the pandemic is a bit risky, possible but if not met will not be a pretty picture sp wise.

Will see how q1 goes

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

The brand awareness is subliminal of course. This makes the arguments for and against a bit tricky.