sharetrader
Page 675 of 764 FirstFirst ... 175575625665671672673674675676677678679685725 ... LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,750 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    Keep an eye on it thu as its quite relevant as to how quickly they are getting stock to market.cheers
    Without knowing if/when PD placed an order you can't draw any conclusions.

I note Blis have sold out of https://blis.co.nz/products/honeybli...k12-probiotics

Perhaps they can't get the honey? Perhaps this is the raw product supply they were referring to? Who knows right?

Bit expensive for 8 lozenges. Will stick to UltraBlis I think.

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    I note Blis have sold out of https://blis.co.nz/products/honeybli...k12-probiotics

Perhaps they can't get the honey? Perhaps this is the raw product supply they were referring to? Who knows right?

Or the ginger?
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

About a week left of Q1 to go.Im expecting between 3 to 3.5 ml revenue.More would be a real shot in the arm,less will be a bit of a disappointment.

About a week left of Q1 to go.Im expecting between 3 to 3.5 ml revenue.More would be a real shot in the arm,less will be a bit of a disappointment.
    I think it worth remembering also that although we can monitor(to an extent) how sales of finished products are tracking,the bulk of blis revenue is coming from ingredient supplies to other finished product manufacturers.With the surge in probiotic sales worldwide im expecting a substantial uptick in this area and suspect these sales were the reason for the increased guidance end of year 2020

I think it worth remembering also that although we can monitor(to an extent) how sales of finished products are tracking,the bulk of blis revenue is coming from ingredient supplies to other finished product manufacturers.With the surge in probiotic sales worldwide im expecting a substantial uptick in this area and suspect these sales were the reason for the increased guidance end of year 2020
    To add to that,a search on Amazon as to other companies using k12 and m18 is quite staggering.If there all seeing an up in sales,well,ergo blis certainly will be
    Last edited by nevchev; 26-06-2020 at 02:11 PM.

I feel like im talking to myself...but anyway.I recommended blis to friends of mine in the states and they really like it.Seems the whole family have been partaking.Anyway...early morning conversation he mentioned he hadnt been able to get any blis products via Amazon.I flicked an enquiry to them and had a response within 4 hours
    Show more
    24 Jun at 8:41 am
    Hi Nev,
    Thanks for the recommendation.
    A month ago we had very little stock left on Amazon due to the very delayed shipping from NZ during pandemic and lockdown here, but now we have 4 of the products fully stocked and selling normally.
    We are currently not stocking the powder for children or TravelProtect as we are making some alterations – but the other products are fully available:
    https://www.amazon.com/stores/BLIS+P...0?ref_=ast_bln

Kind regards
    Team BLIS
    Last edited by nevchev; 25-06-2020 at 02:08 AM.

I am reading your post Nevchev and appreciating your effort of sharing your knowledge of BLT.
    AGM is on 24 July and should be interesting now the company has a well defined business plan.
    If you or others are planning to go to the AGM on the 24 of July and like to meet up send me a message or post here.
    Mrs forest and I will attend this year meeting as we see the transformation in this company creating a lot of potential and are keen to fully understand it.

Nev,
    What do you make of the “selling normally” statement? No increase in Sales or just a statement which respects not giving share price relevant info?
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.